Normally I love chocobos..

Doomslayer

But these rambunctious chocobos can go choke on a long gui dick and die for all I care. forget about the fact that they play shit music while riding them and that they gobble up all my greens, but the fact that once I get off them and try to get back on they run away from me. its soooo annoying /rant

I'd rather walk than taking a red chocobo.

Mog isn't cute either. He frisking pisses me off whenever he actually talks.

Serah sounds like a dumb bimbo when I choose funny answers during LT.

Yeah... It saddens me that the NA and EU version don't have the option for us to play the game with Japanese voices which is ten times better than the English voice actors.

... Mog isn't cute either. He frisking pisses me off whenever he actually talks ...

I laughed when I read this. In some of the scenes I couldn't stand it -- they really didn't have to have Mog end EVERY FREAKING LINE with "kupo". Interesting use of a Moogle, but christ, less "kupo" please.

I laughed when I read this. In some of the scenes I couldn't stand it -- they really didn't have to have Mog end EVERY FREAKING LINE with "kupo". Interesting use of a Moogle, but christ, less "kupo" please.

There's a scene where I think he deliberately says kupo at the end of every little phrase quickly in a row. I'm guessing for comical effect, but... (shoot the Moogle, shoot the Moogle!)

As for riding red Chocobos; it certainly isn't my kind of music, but I do think considering that you're riding on some kind of mutant/hybrid/paradoxical & semi-berserk/raging Chocobo, the music is fitting. ;)

Besides, late in the game, one of the Fragment Skills lets you change the music played while riding Chocobos (never tried it, I assume it applies to both types of Chocobo once changed).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUOOgNzOv4]Final Fantasy XIII-2 Soundtrack - Crazy Chocobo - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are all WAY to uptight! I could think of at least 20 other things that piss me off MORE and that are more RELEVANT TO THE ENTIRE GAME than the Rambunctious Chocobos. I personally loved them and how they "headbanged" to their own theme.

When I first heard "Crazy Chocobo", I laughed to tears hearing Shawn McPherson (AKA "Shootie HG" the singer from Devil May Cry soundtracks screaming, "SO CUTE YET FIERCE! IS HE FROM HELL? I CANNOT TELL YET I DON’T EVEN WANNA KNOW!" :rofl:

Edited by Zyzxx

You guys are all WAY to uptight! I could think of at least 20 other things that piss me off MORE and that are more RELEVANT TO THE ENTIRE GAME than the Rambunctious Chocobos. I personally loved them and how they "headbanged" to their own theme.

When I first heard "Crazy Chocobo", I laughed to tears hearing Shawn McPherson (AKA "Shootie HG" the singer from Devil May Cry soundtracks screaming, "SO CUTE YET FIERCE! IS HE FROM HELL? I CANNOT TELL YET I DON’T EVEN WANNA KNOW!" :rofl:

I mean they were only a method for getting somewhere quick a small portion of the time outside of yomi. I just think FF needs a break from chocobos, I loved blitzball....can we have that back? Lol....and yes the crazy chocobo was funny as hell I admit