Game.co.uk pre-order?

Ryoshi

Hi everybody,

did anyone else pre-order this at Game.co.uk? Has your copy shipped yet? I usually used to get their shipments a day early, but this has not been posted yet and they also have completely removed the Collectors/Crystal Editions from their website. I pre-ordered in October and am worried that something is terribly wrong...

Help?

Didn't get mine from game, got my preorder from shopto.net

but I got my email saying it's been shipped this morning.

It said this...

SHOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

Your Order has been packed and will be dispatched with next ROYAL MAIL collection.

Should arrive tomorrow hopefully.

I ordered mine from Shopto, got the e-mail this morning saying it was on it's way and got quite excited.

Returned home from work to find it on the doorstep and had a little joygasm, how the hell did it get here so quick?

Now if you'll excuse me I shan't be doing anything but playing this bad boy for the forseeable future.

I ordered mine from Shopto, got the e-mail this morning saying it was on it's way and got quite excited.

Returned home from work to find it on the doorstep and had a little joygasm, how the hell did it get here so quick?

Now if you'll excuse me I shan't be doing anything but playing this bad boy for the forseeable future.

Wow, you got it from ShopTo.net already?

I want to get home from work now to see if mine's awaiting me, waiting at the train station for my train, will be home by 7 :D

edit - yay, it's here :D

Edited by jamie9000000

Hi everybody,

did anyone else pre-order this at Game.co.uk? Has your copy shipped yet? I usually used to get their shipments a day early, but this has not been posted yet and they also have completely removed the Collectors/Crystal Editions from their website. I pre-ordered in October and am worried that something is terribly wrong...

Help?

1. Reason Crystal Edition/Limited Edition don't show up on Game.co.uk website is that they don't get more, so if you want a Crystal Edition (Ebay)

2. I revived the mail also and the reason your order haven't change to Ship is because it take time for them to go through all the order and change their status

1. Reason Crystal Edition/Limited Edition don't show up on Game.co.uk website is that they don't get more, so if you want a Crystal Edition (Ebay)

2. I revived the mail also and the reason your order haven't change to Ship is because it take time for them to go through all the order and change their status

That makes me hope... the money seems to have gone out of my bank account. I received an email "Your Pre-Order!" but nothing in there about it having shipped and the status on the website is "unshipped". I'm sure it will get there, but if I don't get it tomorrow I'll have to wait until Monday as I had it sent to the office... :2walls:

yeah I just got through and was told it was sent seperately so I'll have to wait, hopefully it will come tomorrow or I will have to wait in till next week, still going to play the game though

yup Royal Mail does like to screwed up

what did they say about the game? what are they doing to do?

question Terminator, not sure if you used your DLC yet, but did you get everything from the DLC?

Edited by xSkeithx

yeah I just got through and was told it was sent seperately so I'll have to wait, hopefully it will come tomorrow or I will have to wait in till next week, still going to play the game though

yup Royal Mail does like to screwed up

what did they say about the game? what are they doing to do?

question Terminator, not sure if you used your DLC yet, but did you get everything from the DLC?

they just said that it has been shipped and will be there shortly. although why they couldnt ship the two together is beyond me. oh well probably be monday before i get it. enjoy everyone lol