Missed Al Bhed Primer XXII (22) in Bevelle

gordy

Hi all,

I was planning to beat FFX in 1 play-through, all was going really well, I collected every Al Bhed primer, apart from 22. I missed it. And typical of my luck, it's a missable primer :-( I have no previous saves.

What can I do? Start a new game and use the sphere to transfer it over to my main game?

ugh...help guys :confused:

(On PS4 btw)

Edited by PainOfDemise
Asking for save files is not allowed.

Hi all,

I was planning to beat FFX in 1 play-through, all was going really well, I collected every Al Bhed primer, apart from 22. I missed it. And typical of my luck, it's a missable primer :-( I have no previous saves.

What can I do? Start a new game and use the sphere to transfer it over to my main game?

(On PS4 btw)

I don't think there is anything you can do :(

Edited by PainOfDemise

Hi all,

(On PS4 btw)

You've got no option but to start again sorry :(

Edited by PainOfDemise

My advice is to follow Al bed guide in the roadmap and pause every time he enters a new area. Sorry to hear you have to start over :(

I'd echo this... also a good idea to create a new save in each new area, in case you need to go back to an old one for some reason.. I made it to 70 save files in this version :whistle:... but even on the PS2 version I used to rotate through 4 save files..

I'd echo this... also a good idea to create a new save in each new area, in case you need to go back to an old one for some reason.. I made it to 70 save files in this version :whistle:... but even on the PS2 version I used to rotate through 4 save files..

I still rotate numerous save files on RPGs :whistle: always good to have old files, just in case...

I think on Dragon Age II, I made a new save EVERY time I saved...

I still rotate numerous save files on RPGs :whistle: always good to have old files, just in case...

I think on Dragon Age II, I made a new save EVERY time I saved...

As Metdevil said, I make additional copies in-game then one or two on my USB drive just for safe keeping.

Thanks guys. I've got a question... So let's say I start again and ONLY get the primer I missed... Then log onto my main game and go to an Al Bhed compilation sphere.... Can I transfer that one Primer over? Or do I need to collect them all and transfer them all over?

Thanks guys. I've got a question... So let's say I start again and ONLY get the primer I missed... Then log onto my main game and go to an Al Bhed compilation sphere.... Can I transfer that one Primer over? Or do I need to collect them all and transfer them all over?

I want to say you have to collect them all in one playthrough for it to count. I have never used that transfer method, nor do I know if it actually works, but you could try that.

Hey guys,

A quick update to say....I started a NEW save file. Played 13 hours (ugh...) and got Al Bhed Primer XXII...

On my current save, i've just beaten a certain boss and i'm on the airship (close to the end of the game). I went downstairs on the airship and used the Al Bhed Compilation Sphere to sync the Al Bhed Primer XXII onto my CURRENT game..

Simply approach the Compilation sphere, it will ask you to select a save file. Select the NEW save with the Primer you missed, then it'll ask you to select another save file. Select the CURRENT GAME. It will sync.

I can confirm: You DO NOT need all the primers, only the one you missed.

I'm so happy i'll be able to get that Al Bhed Primer trophy now :-D

Top tip: make multiple saves.... I didn't and paid the price!

Top tip: make multiple saves.... I didn't and paid the price!

Glad to hear it worked out for you. I never tried that method as I had no idea what that thing even did, and did not want to risk it. :shrugs:

I would have gladly played the game again, but every time I play an RPG = Multiple Saves Mode initiates. I learned my lesson with Final Fantasy 7 back on PS1 and the habit stuck since.