How is your game progressing?

SiaBBo

I thought it would be cool to see where is everyone going in their game. Where are you right now and what's your next task?

I'm at 48 hours in game time and I've already beat Nemesis and now I'm grinding luck so I can kill rest of the Dark Aeons. I'm pretty condifent I'm able to kill Penance in 60 hours and there's just filling the sphere grid with every character and I'll earn my platinum. I may be able to get the platinum in 70 hours which would be pretty neat.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All ... IM BACK!!!:D

Landed back home from Benidorm yesterday.

I picked up my LIMITED EDITION of X/X2 on Friday just before I left for the Airport :)

I still have to unwrap and open the Box and put it in my PS3 yet,,,

,,, and,,, today is my Mothers birthday,,,

so,,, probably won't get on it much today either :francis:

However, I do I have the rest of this week off work, know what I'm saying ;);)

I may be able to get the platinum in 70 hours which would be pretty neat.

NO, it wouldn't, you'll miss a lot of what the game has to offer.

To note, it's nice to see a lot of NEW people in this section of the forum and some of the new threads and comments being made.

DARK AEONS to over powered???? No no no :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's nice to be back Ya'll!! :)

NO, it wouldn't, you'll miss a lot of what the game has to offer.

You do understand that I've spent like 500 hours in this game and played it like 6 times? I will anyways start no sphere grid + other things -challenge after platinum so..

I'm now at the grinding stage. I'm 2 blitzball games away from getting the Jupiter Sigil and having all the ultimate weapons done up, then I'll get on with some levelling and the Arena.

I've already dealt with all the dark aeons apart from Dark Yojimbo (gonna need to power up to beat him 5 times, doubt I'll get 5 Zanmato's in a row :eek:).

Yay for a topic like this. I was thinking about creating one myself, I feel I can't play this game without sharing how I'm getting on with it... :D

Anyhow, started Saturday evening. Memory falling into place very well with everything. Managed to get the 'Warrior' Overdrive mode in the Besaid lagoon for Tidus. Got as far as the morning of leaving Besaid village.

Sunday: Left Besaid, boarded the ferry. Got Tidus' second Overdrive 'Slice and Dice' against the Sinspawn boss under water. Got 'Warrior' Overdrive mode for Wakka in Kilika jungle. Again, memory allowed me to breeze through the Cloister of Trials. Saved to the point after learning Jecht Shot (before Luca).

Last night I did Luca. I somehow got 'Warrior' Overdrive mode for Kimahri during the rescue for Yuna (against the Al Bhed machina). Massively enjoyed playing Blitzball again. Won the game against the Luca Goers 3-1, first try. Saved on Mi'hen Highroad, after the tutorial fight for Auron's speciality.

Anyways, my plan for tonight is to farm a little and beat the Chocobo Eater, hopefully have Auron learn the 'Warrior' Overdrive mode. Whilst fitting in some Blitzball, obviously. ;) :cool:

I'm around 50 hours in, working on filling up the sphere grid. Even at 50 hours in I'm still grinning like an idiot every time I play this remaster.

Haven't done any blitzball yet though. I wanted to pick up Vilucha in Besaid, but since this is my first time playing the international version I wasn't expecting to run into Dark Valefor so I need to get a lot stronger.