XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Zyzxx

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question Who wants FFX-2 bundled with FFX HD? Why or why not?

I honestly want either FFX-2 included with FFX HD, or to have FFX-2 HD shortly follow on it's own seperate disc.

The story of FFX and FFX-2 was like a part-one and part-two. Haters can hate all they want about FFX-2 for whatever reasons they have, but the storyline itself was remarkable and charming. It dealt with a lot of conflicts and Yuna's own personal struggle after Tidus was gone and she no longer had him as a "crutch".

Anyway, in any case I don't see how having a free game included with FFX with it's own set of trophies could be seen as a BAD thing !

Thoughts?

My Trophy Cards...My thoughts...Other gaming info...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Zyzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Gazadriel

Exclamation

Every other HD upgrade has come in sets. This is the only one that isn't. It might be because X-2 was hated, or Squeenix intends to sell them individually for $40-$50 a pop ( For example, they might sell the Kingdom Hearts games separately ) . Hell, a HD collection they published came with three games for 40 ( The Tomb Raider Trilogy, and one of the games was from this Gen ).

I'd want it, more out of principle than actual interest in the game itself. If they don't include it or do an HD upgrade, I wouldn't count it as a loss, though.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
T_l_M_B_0

Send a message via MSN to T_l_M_B_0

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I do!

As critisized as it is, I really enjoyed FFX-2. Not NEARLY as much as FFX, but it was still fun. I really liked seeing how the events of FFX changed Spira and its people. I don't really like the FFX-2 Yuna, I prefered her conservative look and attitude in FFX, but it makes sense to have her character change a bit after all of that happened. Plus, FFX-2 style Rikku in HD? Yes please!

Having both of them redone in HD and on the same disc would be great. Plus, more trophies is always a good thing.
T_l_M_B_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
Phisix

If FFX-2 came with trophys then yes. I would not want to play through that game again without them.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

I'm not starting a flame war or anything, but I'd actually prefer it if they were released separately. Why? Because FFX was one of the best (if not, the best) in the series, and I would hate it to have FFX-2 in there dragging it down.

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:04 AM   #6
Attack-Trik
Events Director

Awards Showcase I Am a Platinum God!!   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_l_M_B_0 View Post
As critisized as it is, I really enjoyed FFX-2. Not NEARLY as much as FFX, but it was still fun.
My thoughts exactly. It wasn't nearly as good as FFX but I still had a lot of fun playing it (I lost count of how many playthroughs of X-2 I had because I always managed to miss something each time). I'd very much like to see them released together, although you'd have to figure we'd have heard about it at this point if that was going to happen.
Attack-Trik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM   #7
SKXO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
I'm not starting a flame war or anything, but I'd actually prefer it if they were released separately. Why? Because FFX was one of the best (if not, the best) in the series, and I would hate it to have FFX-2 in there dragging it down.
Agreed on that!
SKXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #8
Zyzxx

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_l_M_B_0 View Post
I do!

As critisized as it is, I really enjoyed FFX-2. Not NEARLY as much as FFX, but it was still fun. I really liked seeing how the events of FFX changed Spira and its people. I don't really like the FFX-2 Yuna, I prefered her conservative look and attitude in FFX, but it makes sense to have her character change a bit after all of that happened.

Plus, FFX-2 style Rikku in HD? Yes please!

Having both of them redone in HD and on the same disc would be great. Plus, more trophies is always a good thing.
Everything you just said, times 100! (Especially the part in bold!)

I'll just leave that there...

My Trophy Cards...My thoughts...Other gaming info...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Zyzxx; 01-02-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Zyzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
ShadowAFC
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Shadow's ''Box of Variety''   Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I would like it to be included. It's a game from a series I like that I have not played and would include trophies. Can't say no to that.
ShadowAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #10
Figma

Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

No thanks, I agree with Dark_Phantom that it would just drag FFX down.

Tags
final fantasy, hd remake, playstation 3