Sign the petition!!

skylerjones

credit to the_real_superman:

the_real_superman has set up a petition on EA's website for them to make the L,XL,XXL trophies viral! Pass this around to all your friends. We need as many signatures as we possibly can!

Here is the link to to petition:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/286310.page

Edited by skylerjones

i signed and left a note behind, my post is on the 4th page at the very top. i sure do hope EA see it.

great idea, needs alot more people to help thou, so please take 30 seconds of your time out to sign the petition. every person counts.

• 3 weeks later...

I just signed the Petition. And sent this to the PSN Network.

Oviously these guys are boosting themselves to keep the belts. Why aren't they getting suspended or anything for that. I got my account suspended for boosting MLB the Show 10. But these guys can pull this stuff. Doesn't seem to fair. This seems way more offensive to the PSN Network. I wouldn't be upset if I know I just couldn't just beat the guy to get the title. But how things are now we don't even get a chance to fight them. If boosting is suspension worthy because it is poor sportsmanship, then having to pay these guys to get belt should fall in the same boat if not worse. EA Sports and PSN Network please step in and make some changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Can anyone think of any trophies that have had requirements altered after the game has been released? I can't :( Only ones I can think of is where a variable in the game has been altered (double+ xp weekends) or a patch has come out to fix a bugged trophy (dreamarena in sonic sega all star racing).

MAG almost half of thee trophies in the trophy list were altered VIA new patch in MAG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This one should be altered. I don't play the game but it is by far one of the stupidest trophies I have heard of to date. Go fuck yourself EA. And to the belt holders that I hear are trying to charge people for the belt. Fuck you to.

LOL I agree, but unforunately I do own the game

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...