Rate the trophy difficulty.  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid
Updated average.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically someone could win the belt and not play again? screwing thousands of people out of a title shot? or do they have some type of countermeasure in place for that

another guy posted in 2 other threads saying that the person holding the belt has 65 hours to fight 3 times to defend the belt. If they don't, they are stripped of it...but he doesn't know who it goes to if the time lapses.

voted 10 cause of the online belts ea must be friggin dickheads who thought up those trophies.

would be better to make a knockout tournament where winner gets a belt and the trophy that goes with it which can be started at anytime as long as 2 players online.(oh and if somebody quits no matter what even if you get disconnected the other person gets the win by ko)

It cant get crazier than this, only one person in the world holding the belt at a time, to platinum will be impossible for the millions of ppl that got this game, and the lightweight belt i have a feeling its just beeing passed between 2 ppl, on what ive seen 4 the past 3 days

ok, this game is by far the hardest game to plat ever, so maybe ppl didn't all voted 10, but its worth the 10 since the belts, ARE INSANE, and for all of us who want this plat, it wot happen, so give it the 10 oslan77

just... WTF ?!

i bought the game and looked at the trophies, i was not sure to understand very well the meaning of the online ones... but after reading this forum, well, i finally realized it was crap !

i love that game, but this plat is impossible...what's the point ????

10 of course