Achievement List

Rockets

Online World Championships: Think you're the best? Well now you can prove it. Create a boxer and bring him up through the ranks of all the other fighters worldwide. With one belt holder worldwide (per weight class), will you be defending a title or always trying to reach for one.

Instant 10/10

Agreed; that's crazy. I thought the Killzone top 1% trophy was insane, but this is top 1, period! Maybe I'll be able to get it in two years when the servers are empty and everyone has moved on to Fight Night 6...

Yea and dont forget that there are 3 of these Trophys for 3 weight classes, so chances are nobody is getting Plat in this game. I really hope someone from this forum gets one and then hopefully we can go around trading the belt with everyone on this forum, but chances are whoever ends up holding it wont want to pass it up just like that.

Im also VERY interested to know how the hell it works. I mean people prolly have to schedule a fight with the belt holder but what if that person doesnt wish to fight anyone and just hogs it, how the hell does it get passed??

Edited by TheNukes

I'm sure it's not as it sounds; there's probably a reasonable set-up, and it won't be as hard as you're making out, not that I'm suggesting it won't be hard, I'm just saying I don't think it'll be impossible.

Yea and what if the Holder of the belt only plays once a week :confused:

What if the belt-holder never plays? I'm sure they'll have a system in place, which will manage all this appropriately.