Checklist for "Fist for Every Face" Hope its Useful

Nistelroy78

I have put a list together for the trophy "Fist for Every Face"

I have put all fighters in List according to Class.

I Have make Champion Mode fighters in there own Space also According to Class

And Also Put Trophies to the fighters there are obtainable in champion mode , if you are missing some.

You would probaly could open it en Google Docs if you dont have Office 2010 But i also put a PDF file if its better.

List for Office or Google Docs

PDF Based Checklist

Here's a first idiot lol me, I beat every single fighter On the fight now (not mp) list and no trophy. I used the real boxers to beat every1, so do I need to use any1 specifically? Like self made me? Or bishop? Or is it fight now online?

Edited by Sinimagi

Talk us through what you did, maybe you're doing something wrong.

Basically I wrote down every single boxer in fight now list (all weights) including my self made ones, On easiest settings, used frost to beat all heavy weight, light heavy weight and middle weight, used middle weight bishop to beat frost, welter weight and light weight, then used Duran to beat feather weight and bantam weight. So I'm not sure what I've done wrong

Basically I wrote down every single boxer in fight now list (all weights) including my self made ones, On easiest settings, used frost to beat all heavy weight, light heavy weight and middle weight, used middle weight bishop to beat frost, welter weight and light weight, then used Duran to beat feather weight and bantam weight. So I'm not sure what I've done wrong

I got the trophy on Amateur setting too, so we can eliminate that factor as a possible cause for your problem.

One thing that could be stopping you from getting the trophy, and I'm only speculating here, is that you're using the unlockable boxers like Frost and Bishop. I used Ali for all the heavyweight fights, except the fight against Ali, which I used Tyson instead. Then I got bored and used my own created boxers for all the remaining fights. Not once did I use any of the unlockable boxers, and I got the trophy just fine. Perhaps you should try again, using only boxers that are available right from the start? :think:

I got the trophy on Amateur setting too, so we can eliminate that factor as a possible cause for your problem.

One thing that could be stopping you from getting the trophy, and I'm only speculating here, is that you're using the unlockable boxers like Frost and Bishop. I used Ali for all the heavyweight fights, except the fight against Ali, which I used Tyson instead. Then I got bored and used my own created boxers for all the remaining fights. Not once did I use any of the unlockable boxers, and I got the trophy just fine. Perhaps you should try again, using only boxers that are available right from the start? :think:

Yeah that's an idea, I'll give that a go. Cheers for your help bro! I'll Post for an update on my progress result :D

As far as i know the Fight Settings should be on Default, with all sliders, maybe the level you play agaisnt can be moved but not any of the sliders.

No I can confirm the sliders and difficulty does not affect the trophy condition. When I was going for this trophy, I played on Amateur and turned every slider all the way down(or up) to make things easier so that I can finish each fight within one minute, and I still got the trophy at the end.

Having a similar issue and absolutely sure if went through the list one by one.... but I did do it in separate occasions. Dunno... mind playing tricks on me. Not sure I have the heart to go through it again for awhile.

Yeah I've read that there's quite few of us, been through other forums too. I don't wanna say it glitched on me, cause we might be doing something wrong along the line

Right now I'm gonna say it's glitched on me, been through the list now bloody 4 times, tried all tips and advise I've been given. Nothing worked to bring the bloody gold trophy home! I'm bit angry at it now :D hopefully some update is due! Plus nothing shows on highscores from me or from my friends, even from the ones that do have the trophy

Edited by Sinimagi

Right now I'm gonna say it's glitched on me, been through the list now bloody 4 times, tried all tips and advise I've been given. Nothing worked to bring the bloody gold trophy home! I'm bit angry at it now :D hopefully some update is due! Plus nothing shows on highscores from me or from my friends, even from the ones that do have the trophy

Wow I admire your perseverance LOL :applause: going through the list 4 times must have taken a long time, I would have given up by now.

If all else fails, perhaps you could try deleting the FNC game data on your PS3?

do i have to use a created fighter to beatevery 1 in each weight division as no1 seems to have answered it yet id rather no who i need to use b4 i waste my time ...if any 1 nos can u plz let me no....thnx!!

ahh just me bin blind lol so u can use any1 i see created or in the roster....but cud still use the help if some1 cud confirm it for me thnx!!

Edited by DIX-76
didnt look propperly sorry!!

Wow i also just went through all the fighters and I didnt got the trophy. I used Bishop for middle weight maybe thats y, but I did it on pro difficulty and a few fights on champion so I deff aint going to do it again, mad tight at this bs

Wow I admire your perseverance LOL :applause: going through the list 4 times must have taken a long time, I would have given up by now.

If all else fails, perhaps you could try deleting the FNC game data on your PS3?

Cheers bro :) yeah if i delete game data, the only thing that I'm worried about is losing my owc ranks, that won't affect it will it?

Cheers bro :) yeah if i delete game data, the only thing that I'm worried about is losing my owc ranks, that won't affect it will it?

Ah shit good point, I really don't know if your the ranks are stored in your PS3 or on EA servers. You can always backup your save onto a memory stick first before you delete your game data. But that means you'll have to complete Championship mode again, and then fighting the entire roster for the fifth time.

• 3 weeks later...