XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
M-Easy

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza305 View Post
well to be honest, I asked people in the Training Games Help forum if they'd like a guide and they said yes so I thought I'd do it. I'll take it down if you want me to.
No way man, if its helping people you're doing a good job. Keep it up

BF4 Battlelog / YouTube Channel
/ REC'n Crew / PSNL

->>The 1st Person in the World to :<<-
Madden NFL 15 ~ PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate ~ Dead Nation Vita ~ MLB 14 Vita ~ FUSE ~ Star Trek ~ MLB 13 Vita
Spy Hunter ~ Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09

M-Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #12
Klomd

Thanks mate, this helped me out nearly done them all
Klomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
Svend Rugaard

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I think its a good idea with a guide to how you best do the training, the only thing i started to ask about is TBA why they where there if you just could take it from game The idea of a Training guide is great actually.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #14
Sinimagi

Yeey done it, didnt take That Long at all
Old 03-18-2011, 03:32 PM   #15
RAM_hannibal

Nice job. Good guide. Will use this for sure to help me get though it.

's = NHL11|MLB 11|Tiger Woods 11|COD MW2|COD Black Ops|Uncharted 2|Resident Evil 5|Dead Nation|The Godfather 2|Burnout Paradise|Need for Speed Hot Pursuit|Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
100% = 3on3 NHL Arcade|The Price Is Right
's Working On: MLB 10 - 42/44|Gran Turismo 5 - 44/59|GHP2 24/30
RAM_hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #16
Smartie86

Smile

Very good guide.. I was stuck on inside, outside and heavybag combos but with this guide the first 2 were easy done.. Only the combos were a pain in the *** but speed and practice are key (I scored 7600 10 times or so).. Great work dude!!
Smartie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #17
pkrockin86

I just found something out. I could not do the heavy bag combo for nothin. Well, I paused it, and went to the controller setup, and you can change it to the button layout for combos. I failed about 15 times using the analogue sticks, but I got it the 2nd time using the button layout.
pkrockin86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:44 PM   #18
Berrule

Here is a pretty major tip that applies to all the training games:

You can use created/edited boxers. In other words you can create a super boxes with a rating of 100 and 20 to every skill. As long as you have reasonable skill this makes all the games much easier. The combination bag is still hard but you do punch and head bob faster which helps.

Surprised no one mentioned or knew about this.
Berrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:53 AM   #19
whassupbun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berrule View Post
Here is a pretty major tip that applies to all the training games:

You can use created/edited boxers. In other words you can create a super boxes with a rating of 100 and 20 to every skill. As long as you have reasonable skill this makes all the games much easier. The combination bag is still hard but you do punch and head bob faster which helps.

Surprised no one mentioned or knew about this.
I knew about this but it didn't help much, not for me anyway. I downloaded a user-created Rocky Balboa and edited him so that all his skills and stats are maxed out. Then I used him for the Maize Bag training game, and his movement is still painfully slow compared to someone like Ali. I think the boxers that came with the game will always have an advantage over user-created boxers.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #20
snowymonk

Maize bag.

I usually choose Ali for this.

I found this quite easy when I realised that if you start leaning one way and then once the bag has passed you can lean the other way and back (i.e. two leans) before the bag returns.

If you find that you are on an odd number of leans left, you can quickly flick the Left stick an extra time and perform three leans.

This will transition you to a much easier two lean per bag pass strategy.

When you are asked to punch, wait until the bag is passing and the press square. This will send out a jab and allow the boxer to return to a lean state before the bag returns.

When you get cocky, you can repeat the three lean strategy and rack up loads of points. Two leans + the occaisional three lean will net you the champion rating.
snowymonk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight night training