XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 4 8.70%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 3 6.52%
8 2 4.35%
9 12 26.09%
10 - Very Hard 25 54.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
funkyweed
 
funkyweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northampton (UK)
Posts: 13,162

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating


Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.61
Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.
__________________
Hey you guys!! I'm still around but not quite as much, feel free to add me on these if I know you from here:

Last edited by Darth_Krid; 01-29-2014 at 08:48 PM.
funkyweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
Mister_DMC
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 39
Default

This game is effing HARD!
Mister_DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
Klomd
 
Klomd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 324
Default

this is a faily easy platinum so far haven't vetured online yet so dont know what thats like but offline i easy because it doesn't matter what difficulty your doing it on.

and the rest is just grinding for level 60 1000 stuns and 10000 jabs!
Klomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
Thunder_At_Home
 
Thunder_At_Home's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomd View Post
this is a faily easy platinum so far haven't vetured online yet so dont know what thats like but offline i easy because it doesn't matter what difficulty your doing it on.

and the rest is just grinding for level 60 1000 stuns and 10000 jabs!
Uh no, it's not a fairly easy platinum at all. The top player in OWC has a record along the lines of 180-5 and is not even level 50 yet and level 60 is needed.

This is easier then 4 only on the basis if you have the skill, you can obtain the platinum. If you aren't good online, you aren't going anywhere.
__________________
Thunder_At_Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
SincereTheRebel
 
SincereTheRebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 625
Default

OWC trophies are just as bad as round 4 online trophies.
SincereTheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
Klomd
 
Klomd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder_At_Home View Post
Uh no, it's not a fairly easy platinum at all. The top player in OWC has a record along the lines of 180-5 and is not even level 50 yet and level 60 is needed.

This is easier then 4 only on the basis if you have the skill, you can obtain the platinum. If you aren't good online, you aren't going anywhere.
oh well done the games been out for 2 days you've got more than 2 days to platinum it and read what i said again the rest are grinding
Klomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
Thunder_At_Home
 
Thunder_At_Home's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomd View Post
this is a faily easy platinum so far haven't vetured online yet so dont know what thats like but offline i easy because it doesn't matter what difficulty your doing it on.

and the rest is just grinding for level 60 1000 stuns and 10000 jabs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomd View Post
oh well done the games been out for 2 days you've got more than 2 days to platinum it and read what i said again the rest are grinding
What part am I not understanding here? You've said this is an easy platinum, it isn't. Level 60 isn't obtained through grinding, it's obtained from being great online. You lose levels when you lose a fight, making it a very difficult platinum unless you excel at online.

When you start playing OWC you'll understand. There isn't a solid boosting method for it unless you find someone who is willing to let you get to 60, take a potential risk of being caught on the EA servers since you'll have a huge record and then pay them back in the same manner, it's just not happening.

Add the fact that OWC has an abundance of people who have purchased XP packs and you'll be getting KO'd every single fight until you level the playing field.

So no, this isn't a "fairy easy platinum" at all. Level 60 will be the killer for everyone on the sole fact you need to pay to level the playing field and then cross your fingers you win every 2 to 1 fights without someone backing out.
__________________
Thunder_At_Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #8
Mister_DMC
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 39
Default

I agree, I haven't won a single fight online yet. Everyone obviously bought the xp packs because boxer level has nothing to do with how tough your boxer is...
Mister_DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Klomd
 
Klomd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder_At_Home View Post
What part am I not understanding here? You've said this is an easy platinum, it isn't. Level 60 isn't obtained through grinding, it's obtained from being great online. You lose levels when you lose a fight, making it a very difficult platinum unless you excel at online.

When you start playing OWC you'll understand. There isn't a solid boosting method for it unless you find someone who is willing to let you get to 60, take a potential risk of being caught on the EA servers since you'll have a huge record and then pay them back in the same manner, it's just not happening.

Add the fact that OWC has an abundance of people who have purchased XP packs and you'll be getting KO'd every single fight until you level the playing field.

So no, this isn't a "fairy easy platinum" at all. Level 60 will be the killer for everyone on the sole fact you need to pay to level the playing field and then cross your fingers you win every 2 to 1 fights without someone backing out.
okay i didn't realise your level goes down when you lose so yer your right im wrong it is more than just a grind, but i had said i hadn't ventured online so i had meant to say i was predicting just a grind.
sorry for any misunderstanding

Last edited by Klomd; 03-07-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Klomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
Defke
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 31
Default

OWc is gone be the pain to get
Defke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 PM.