Rate the trophy difficulty...  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.61

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

this is a faily easy platinum so far haven't vetured online yet so dont know what thats like but offline i easy because it doesn't matter what difficulty your doing it on.

and the rest is just grinding for level 60 1000 stuns and 10000 jabs!:D

this is a faily easy platinum so far haven't vetured online yet so dont know what thats like but offline i easy because it doesn't matter what difficulty your doing it on.

Uh no, it's not a fairly easy platinum at all. The top player in OWC has a record along the lines of 180-5 and is not even level 50 yet and level 60 is needed.

This is easier then 4 only on the basis if you have the skill, you can obtain the platinum. If you aren't good online, you aren't going anywhere.

Uh no, it's not a fairly easy platinum at all. The top player in OWC has a record along the lines of 180-5 and is not even level 50 yet and level 60 is needed.

This is easier then 4 only on the basis if you have the skill, you can obtain the platinum. If you aren't good online, you aren't going anywhere.

oh well done the games been out for 2 days you've got more than 2 days to platinum it and read what i said again the rest are grinding

oh well done the games been out for 2 days you've got more than 2 days to platinum it and read what i said again the rest are grinding

What part am I not understanding here? You've said this is an easy platinum, it isn't. Level 60 isn't obtained through grinding, it's obtained from being great online. You lose levels when you lose a fight, making it a very difficult platinum unless you excel at online.

When you start playing OWC you'll understand. There isn't a solid boosting method for it unless you find someone who is willing to let you get to 60, take a potential risk of being caught on the EA servers since you'll have a huge record and then pay them back in the same manner, it's just not happening.

Add the fact that OWC has an abundance of people who have purchased XP packs and you'll be getting KO'd every single fight until you level the playing field.

So no, this isn't a "fairy easy platinum" at all. Level 60 will be the killer for everyone on the sole fact you need to pay to level the playing field and then cross your fingers you win every 2 to 1 fights without someone backing out.

What part am I not understanding here? You've said this is an easy platinum, it isn't. Level 60 isn't obtained through grinding, it's obtained from being great online. You lose levels when you lose a fight, making it a very difficult platinum unless you excel at online.

When you start playing OWC you'll understand. There isn't a solid boosting method for it unless you find someone who is willing to let you get to 60, take a potential risk of being caught on the EA servers since you'll have a huge record and then pay them back in the same manner, it's just not happening.

Add the fact that OWC has an abundance of people who have purchased XP packs and you'll be getting KO'd every single fight until you level the playing field.

So no, this isn't a "fairy easy platinum" at all. Level 60 will be the killer for everyone on the sole fact you need to pay to level the playing field and then cross your fingers you win every 2 to 1 fights without someone backing out.

okay i didn't realise your level goes down:( when you lose so yer your right im wrong it is more than just a grind, but i had said i hadn't ventured online so i had meant to say i was predicting just a grind.

sorry for any misunderstanding

Edited by Klomd

okay i didn't realise your level goes down:( when you lose so yer your right im wrong it is more than just a grind, but i had said i hadn't ventured online so i had meant to say i was predicting just a grind.

sorry for any misunderstanding

And that's exactly why you are asked to put a fair amount of time into obtaining the platinum before you assume it's difficulty, instead of playing less than half of the game and then voting 2 days after it's release... :facepalm:

And that's exactly why you are asked to put a fair amount of time into obtaining the platinum before you assume it's difficulty, instead of playing less than half of the game and then voting 2 days after it's release... :facepalm:

Well... i haven't voted yet otherwise there would be a vote of under 7 which there isn't :facepalm:

Think before you try to make me look like a dumbass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've only been playing the Legacy Mode & Completed the Story mode, because the online to me seems flaw'd. They need to totally revamp the online for the next fight night game, this online system just doesn't work, it's unbalanced and pathetic.

There shouldn't be any boosts allowed or xp packs available to buy. They need to get a decent ranking system going and balance the fighters out more into catergories so you can't play against someone whose loads of levels higher than you attributes.

I don't know if anyones played 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP but they should implement a cup system like they do online for that. where you have to win 6 matches in a row to win a championship belt and have it so you can only use boxers to fight each other from the same category (heavyweight, welterweight etc)

I wish more games did this groupstage/knockout rounds/cup system.

I've only been playing the Legacy Mode & Completed the Story mode, because the online to me seems flaw'd. They need to totally revamp the online for the next fight night game, this online system just doesn't work, it's unbalanced and pathetic.

There shouldn't be any boosts allowed or xp packs available to buy. They need to get a decent ranking system going and balance the fighters out more into catergories so you can't play against someone whose loads of levels higher than you attributes.

I don't know if anyones played 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP but they should implement a cup system like they do online for that. where you have to win 6 matches in a row to win a championship belt and have it so you can only use boxers to fight each other from the same category (heavyweight, welterweight etc)

I wish more games did this groupstage/knockout rounds/cup system.

I assume the World Cup system is the equivalent to the Cup system in FIFA 11, right? If so, then the idea of implementing such a technique blows cock. Constant boosting and then trying to win the belt from the champ sounds a hell lot familiar to the way Fight Night Round 4 worked. Now, if you were suggesting the model EA used for EA MMA, that would be a good idea

Nah nah nah.. on FIFA WORLD CUP, you can play the world cup online, you have to play 3 group stage games against 3 random online opponents, then if you finish 1st or 2nd in the group you go into the knockout rounds, (Last 16, QTR Finals, SEMI FINALS, FINAL) - Everytime you get to the FINAL and win, you get a "CUP"... the leader board for the online is ranked by whose won the most cups.

It's good, because you can't boost, the player you're facing is totally random, and it feels really intense when you get to the knockout stages. Not only that, but if you win the world cup or just win games with a 1 star team (very hard to do as you often come up against alot of 3-5 star teams) then you get more points awarded for doing that.

I think this system or game mode for fight night would work well and would work well for loads of other games. It is essentially tournament mode online as opposed to just playing hundreds of single ranked games with no feeling of any purpose/competition.

It's a great feeling when you're facing an opponent whose also reached the final and you know a "CUP" is up for grabs. It also gives importance of actually winning CUPS because getting to the final and winning cups improves your rank, if you don't win any CUPS but you win alot of matches on the lead up to the cup final then your rank won't improve.

Needs 2 Be Done !

Nah nah nah.. on FIFA WORLD CUP, you can play the world cup online, you have to play 3 group stage games against 3 random online opponents, then if you finish 1st or 2nd in the group you go into the knockout rounds, (Last 16, QTR Finals, SEMI FINALS, FINAL) - Everytime you get to the FINAL and win, you get a "CUP"... the leader board for the online is ranked by whose won the most cups.

It's good, because you can't boost, the player you're facing is totally random, and it feels really intense when you get to the knockout stages. Not only that, but if you win the world cup or just win games with a 1 star team (very hard to do as you often come up against alot of 3-5 star teams) then you get more points awarded for doing that.

I think this system or game mode for fight night would work well and would work well for loads of other games. It is essentially tournament mode online as opposed to just playing hundreds of single ranked games with no feeling of any purpose/competition.

It's a great feeling when you're facing an opponent whose also reached the final and you know a "CUP" is up for grabs. It also gives importance of actually winning CUPS because getting to the final and winning cups improves your rank, if you don't win any CUPS but you win alot of matches on the lead up to the cup final then your rank won't improve.

Needs 2 Be Done !

It's a great idea nontheless but I honestly think it's gonna infuriate those trying to platinum it because of the sheer fact the guys in the finals will basically be the pros of fight night and pretty much everyone knows know marquee names like xxMA-7x are powerhouses who just cannot be beat. It's gonna be impossible winning ate least one of those

• 3 months later...

Ok, so I posted in the Boosting thread about boosting, and this game has mods that catch you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...