25,000 bonus xp

oswald41

I pre order this from gamestop & received a code for bonus 25,000 xp points iused & downloaded it but I can't find where to use it legay mode & owc it doesnt show I have 25,000 just 500

Only thing I saw was I read on a XBOX Acheivement site that this can be used to max out part of the fighters ability. It also says you can purchase extra XP as well to get the Trophy/Achievement to Max out one of your Fighters Stats instead of waiting to earn it thru Legacy mode.

If you find out let us know, if I didnt have a Target GF I should taken taken advanatge of this promotion provided it works :)

I pre order this from gamestop & received a code for bonus 25,000 xp points iused & downloaded it but I can't find where to use it legay mode & owc it doesnt show I have 25,000 just 500

I found it in OWC, it's under "My Boxer" when you have a created boxer uploaded to use for OWC. (I created a Gym, and then uploaded a boxer to each weight class to go for trophies this weekend, that's the only way I stumbled across this.)

When you're looking at your boxer, the first screen it shows is Attributes (all the Jab, Hook, Uppercut stats etc.). Hit R1 twice (you'll pass the Skills part) and it'll take you to Boosts, and you should see the 25,000 points pack with a x1 highlighted, meaning that it's ready to be selected and used (all the others will say x0 because you haven't bought them from the EA Store).

I assume the menu/setup will be similar in Legacy Mode, I just haven't had time to start that yet. When I start it tomorrow, I'll post where it's at exactly, but it should be similar to how I found it in OWC.

Edited by TheGoat2