Numba one stunna

kfoxton

Ok so ive had this game for years now and this still hasnt unlocked. I havent done any of the boosting methods mentioned in the guide, but i have played hundreds and hundreds of matches against my friends and must surely have had ove 1000 stuns. DOes anyone know the exact requirements for this trophy.

Does it have to be in online and campaign modes (i.e. does 2 player not count?)

If 2 player does count, does it only register a stun towards the total if you are controllering player 1?!

Just do the boosting method, it takes 6 or 7 matches and you're done. Everyone who does this trophy says it feels like ages, you gotta play this game A LOT to earn it unintentionally. The exact standards for this trophy aren't thoroughly known, but my guess would be the offline and online totals do accumulate, if you do the boosting method, who knows...it may pop VERY soon for you.

• 1 month later...

I bought 360 version in 2011 when it first came out. The problem is once they brought out the patch that completely altered the game. Made jabs and straights faster and nerfed the stamina, made cutting way less frequent etc. I noticed stuns were way less frequent as well. I got Number 1 stunna on 360 just by playing the computer and within a month or so had it. If you delete the patch game plays better and stun easier.