Great News about Rival fights

Sundstrom

I talked with EA a couple of days ago and I asked about the problem with the Gym mode. They said it will be fixed with a new patch that they are working on. I didn't get a specific date but it will be fixed in the future. So guys and gals it will be possible to plat this game!

I cannot see this being real. No way in hell EA would pool resources to six a 3 year old game, and out of all the broken games they have out there they chose THIS game, the least successful of them all. EA was trolling you.

http://www.zdnet.com/i/story/60/80/001071/rickrolled.jpg

By a fortune 500 company.

• 1 month later...

Don't worry I am not a troll. I used their support and asked them about the rival fights. I got the answer that they would fix it with their next patch because it was a global problem. I sure hope it gets fixed sooner or later because I'm at level 48 and rolling towards 60 with only those rival fights left.

Don't worry I am not a troll. I used their support and asked them about the rival fights. I got the answer that they would fix it with their next patch because it was a global problem. I sure hope it gets fixed sooner or later because I'm at level 48 and rolling towards 60 with only those rival fights left.

Never gonna happen, EA have virtually already said they're not.

How you doing rank 60?

• 3 weeks later...
Never gonna happen, EA have virtually already said they're not.

How you doing rank 60?

Im playing versus other people online and its going great. Im level 48 and over the last 94 games Ive lost one single game.

It will be fairly easy to get level 60 if you play alot.

HW Asia belt , HW world belt, HW USA belt, UK Belt MW

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-01-2014/5bl3GR.gif

If you got all those titles you must have been flag glitching right? Because I dont think you live in every of those coutries, right?

Plus you said you had a level 60 fighter, how come I fought your 79 point fighter? Just woundering.

not worth it, I go in the lobbys and play the best ppl in the world, its nothing even HW to go on 20+ win streaks fighting everybody. To get the trophy you litterly have to be one of the best in the game regardless of how you want to sit around half stepping. He would have the trophy already if he didnt cherry pick fights. Think about it, he gets like 2 points for a win, and loses 50 points for one loss. He will never reach 60 the way hes going. I tore up the whole league adrian broner style, I used a inside fighter 6'4 and 74 inch reach. I wore people down with philly shell style and came forward countering Broner style.. eat a fireman son

That's undeniably true. I learnt the hard way. I used to be matched up against level 10's and so on and when I won I got fuck all XP but if I lost, my bar took a hit like mad and that's when I just said fuck it I'm fighting anyone and everyone, if I lose fine and if I win, great. I lost a handful of fights (I was at LW) and captured the World LW title but for like 5 mins because i lost it in my next defence LOL. Anyway, I ripped through levels 15, 30 but when I got to 45, no trophy popped and I was there thinking oh ffs don't glitch. Got to level 60 and the trophy but was missing 45 still.

Luckily, I had a MW fighter on level 41 which I used in between fights because it took piss finding fights at LW as no one hardly played. Ripped through the last 4 levels (probably spent like 6 hours straight on it) and got my glitched trophy and the plat. You have to be really really skilled to do this.

If you got all those titles you must have been flag glitching right? Because I dont think you live in every of those coutries, right?

Plus you said you had a level 60 fighter, how come I fought your 79 point fighter? Just woundering.

Flag glitching works, it's a great trick but unreliable at times

It's only cheating to get the trophy if you use the belt to glitch the automatic 500 boxer level points, If you do that, the belt sticks to your profile. IE my MW rankings, there will always be a belt, but alas I never got past 40's in MW due to my pressure fighting stye. I do however have a lvl 60 HW fighter with no belt, I won belts and never glitched them on HW, so I got normal points. If I wanted to on MW I could have a lvl 100 while losing fights. You can check my stats HW and what level I am, Remember that while some of those guys are like double the wins as me they were only winning 2 points a fight, while I was fighting decent competition and making 20 and up a fight. About 10 times more by not being a coward. Also going on like a 30 fight win streak helps to ;)

It's only cheating to get the trophy if you use the belt to glitch the automatic 500 boxer level points, If you do that, the belt sticks to your profile. IE my MW rankings, there will always be a belt, but alas I never got past 40's in MW due to my pressure fighting stye. I do however have a lvl 60 HW fighter with no belt, I won belts and never glitched them on HW, so I got normal points. If I wanted to on MW I could have a lvl 100 while losing fights. You can check my stats HW and what level I am, Remember that while some of those guys are like double the wins as me they were only winning 2 points a fight, while I was fighting decent competition and making 20 and up a fight. About 10 times more by not being a coward. Also going on like a 30 fight win streak helps to ;)

Earlier you insulted me and also said I only faced low level boxers. A funny thing I came up with after a little research is that your average opponent level with your level 60 HW is 7. My AOL is higher than that.

Also I see your PSN is registered in USA while your HW level 60 boxer is registered in Korea.

So you didn't cheat your way to level 60 right?

On topic:

I will contact EA soon to hear when that patch is comming. I want it to be fixed as soon as possible.

Earlier you insulted me and also said I only faced low level boxers. A funny thing I came up with after a little research is that your average opponent level with your level 60 HW is 7. My AOL is higher than that.

Also I see your PSN is registered in USA while your HW level 60 boxer is registered in Korea.

So you didn't cheat your way to level 60 right?

On topic:

I will contact EA soon to hear when that patch is comming. I want it to be fixed as soon as possible.

heres the thing, I face the best guys that make a 90 overall boxer and are level 1 but are the best in the game, They give me 20 points due to a 0-0 record, you cherry pick losers so even if they are level 10, you still get 2 points. I really dont feel like breaking this down to you, because you don't deserve the knowledge. I am korea flag because a German made a profile 666 and put it on top of Korea, I am God's Son, and Korean, and I dont appreciate that so I defended my Flag. Get it right, but you will never get it, thats why im just better at video games and life in general, Imma pray for you and the demon inside you.

• 3 weeks later...

Stay on topic guys. If the platinum is still possible the trophy guide needs to be edited. It says it's impossible. From what I understand it's not impossible now that less people play it. I just started playing this and during my second online game, my PS3 shuts off! Then the power light is blinking red. I thought my PS3 was done working. I've never came across a problem like this. What a real shit job these guys did to a really good game otherwise. Also the trophy guides should be updated letting people know about the game crashing. It would've been nice to know about it before it happened!

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

Stay on topic guys. If the platinum is still possible the trophy guide needs to be edited. It says it's impossible. From what I understand it's not impossible now that less people play it. I just started playing this and during my second online game, my PS3 shuts off! Then the power light is blinking red. I thought my PS3 was done working. I've never came across a problem like this. What a real shit job these guys did to a really good game otherwise. Also the trophy guides should be updated letting people know about the game crashing. It would've been nice to know about it before it happened!

No it is still not possible due to Rival Gyms coupled with the fact that so little people play OWC making levels 15, 30, 45 and 60 even longer and harder