Is Platinum Possible?

Mike9

Hi,

I am thinking of getting this game, I know it has been out for some time but I am a boxing fan and this seems to be the only one on the market.

I have read with interest various threads on here relating to this game being an "impossible" platinum due to having to reach level 60 in the OWC. Is the problem that getting to level 60 takes so long or is there another reason? Do you get the XP if your oponent quits on you. Are there any other trophies that are problematic?

I was one of the lucky one's to manage to platinum FNR4, I managed to get hold of all 3 belts at different times :)

It seems that these Fight Night games always contain idiotic trophies :mad:

• 7 months later...
Hi,

I am thinking of getting this game, I know it has been out for some time but I am a boxing fan and this seems to be the only one on the market.

I have read with interest various threads on here relating to this game being an "impossible" platinum due to having to reach level 60 in the OWC. Is the problem that getting to level 60 takes so long or is there another reason? Do you get the XP if your oponent quits on you. Are there any other trophies that are problematic?

I was one of the lucky one's to manage to platinum FNR4, I managed to get hold of all 3 belts at different times :)

It seems that these Fight Night games always contain idiotic trophies :mad:

I had all achievements for FN4 on the xbox360, except those online belts...people would win them and never play again....that was a fucked up system.

After that I was done with the series...even quit boxing irl LOL but that had nothing to do with the game...just needed another fighting sport.

Maybe I will try this game, but i doubt if there's anybody online :think:

It's unfortunately not possible to plat the game atm.

Not due to the hard trophy to reach lvl.60, but the "rival-fights" can't be done since because the timer has been glitched (atm it says the next rivals will be announced in 6000 days) This happened after new year..

Im lucky to have those done, unfortunately not synced since that ps3 got YLOD, so Im trying to get that stuff to work, else Im f**ked >_<

• 1 month later...
It's unfortunately not possible to plat the game atm.

Not due to the hard trophy to reach lvl.60, but the "rival-fights" can't be done since because the timer has been glitched (atm it says the next rivals will be announced in 6000 days) This happened after new year..

Im lucky to have those done, unfortunately not synced since that ps3 got YLOD, so Im trying to get that stuff to work, else Im f**ked >_<

Did EA ever fix the 6000 days glitch?

• 1 month later...