There were 4 Plats in the last month

djhmetfan2

And they've all been obtained by using the title trick. And they'll be sooner or later banned by EA so do it at your own risk[/QUOT

I guess the only way to do it is not do the Title/Flag trick and boost with a huge list of dummy accounts. Which will take over 500 plus hours

It's flag glitch and almost all games have a glitch.

EA just removed all flag glitchers from ranks, they didn't ban.

If any1 wants to plat this, he has to flag glitch, now impossible, or boost. But you can get removed if you boost. EA sucks, in all games you can boost but EA doesn't understand...

It's flag glitch and almost all games have a glitch.

EA just removed all flag glitchers from ranks, they didn't ban.

If any1 wants to plat this, he has to flag glitch, now impossible, or boost. But you can get removed if you boost. EA sucks, in all games you can boost but EA doesn't understand...

No you can't. EA isn't the only company that bans people for boosting. Calm down.

No you can't. EA isn't the only company that bans people for boosting. Calm down.

I'm calm. lol

I got plat, that's the only thing i mind and i worked hard a lot before and after flag glitch.

And if EA doesn't want ppl to boost, they don't have to make trophies so hard.

Coz without boosting is imposible.

Edited by algerynno

Just so people can relax, the Flag Glitch isn't patched according to the people who are boosting over at the other sites. However, they're aware that the account will be banned from EA afterwards so they pretty much concluded that if you're not a fan of EA and want this game out of the way once and for all then it's worth investing your time.

ok i have 2 ps3's and 2 copies of FNC and the bareknuckles DLC. would it aid me when trying to reach OWC 60 with these things at my disposal?

i read on Xbo360Achievements that if you have the DLC boosting requires 11 dummy accounts, is this same for FNC on the PSN?

i've only just started online with this game so any pointers regarding the current boosting trick would be very helpfull.

oh and after our conversation earlier today algynerro via the PSN here is the page and post (permalink156) to prove my point...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fight-night-round-4/116354-l-xl-xxl-boosting-thread-16.html

Edited by plisken1979

ok i have 2 ps3's and 2 copies of FNC and the bareknuckles DLC. would it aid me when trying to reach OWC 60 with these things at my disposal?

i read on Xbo360Achievements that if you have the DLC boosting requires 11 dummy accounts, is this same for FNC on the PSN?

I would like to know this aswell.

here is the link to the page i spoke of earlier, it's post number 8 on the page.

it specifies that the hub for your fighter records only 10 fights and it won't let you fight anyone on the hub. hence the reason why you need 11 so the hub starts again with your 10 dummy accounts.

Boosting the OWC may be possible afterall !!! - Xbox360Achievements.org

• 1 month later...

Me too. I'm actually curious. I just platted Wipeout HD and currently playing SSF4. I might start playing this after SSF4.

If it's possible to get all of the FNC trophies by boosting with 2 ps3s and flag glitching (is that right?), then why not do it?