Is it worth the time?

zXShermanXz

When I first booted up my PS4 my friend talked me into downloading DCUO so we could mess around together. I thought "what the hell it's free right?". Well he doesn't really play much of anything since he is busy with life and all. Now I am stuck with a beautiful sparkling trophy list with one blemish...DCUO with all 10 of its expansions...It's actually more like a broken leg than a blemish. In a perfect world would anyone tell me approximately how much time and money it would take to flesh all of these out? Is there still ample boosting help to do such things?

Cash wise I don't know but it would be a fair bit, the real sink will be the several hundred hours it will take you to get the 100%. The (P) can be done in a month but the 100% will take at least 6 months if you play regularly and get into a good clan.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.

Sorry for such a fast repost but I forgot to ask a question and i'm not sure how much traffic this forum actually receives...but does anyone know if the 10 expansions are final? Or as soon as I decide to dive into this hellish nightmare are they going to release another 10?

• 2 years later...