Online Cup Dates

ntahla

As we know, the server will be closed down on March 28. However, online cups only starts on Friday 12pm Eastern Time I believe, which is sadly on March 28, they most probably close it down on midnight or evening, but for safety reason I would say that we cant get online cup for that day.

Important dates to boost this trophy:

New York 6's Tournament of Champions: Jan 24-26 (dont miss)

South American Futsal Championship: Jan 31-Feb 2 (dont miss)

Dutch Invitational Street Cup: Feb 7-9 (dont miss)

UK Street Cup Finals: Feb 14-16 (dont miss)

Tokyo Futsal Cup: Feb 21-23 (dont miss)

Annual Street 5's Championship: Feb 28-March 2 (dont miss) Open right now

6 a Side Elimination Challange: March 7-9 (dont miss)

European Futsal Invitational: March 14-16 (dont miss)

Canal Classic 5 a Side Tournament: March 21-23 (dont miss)

*New York 6's Tournament of Champions: March 28 (I'm not sure if the online still alive at this time)

I have already done the table on how to boost it if you want to boost it with only 2 peoples. I only done it for one person to win it though, but you can use it for the 2nd person, you just reverse the role right?

The file says FIFA 13, but it should be fine, it's kinda confusing since you cant face the same team throughout the tournament...

How boost it quickly? Winning team get a goal, and then losing team quit the match after a minute.

If everything going really smoothly you can done it in about 3 hours with 2 persons.

PS: Remember that you need to win a world tour online tournament too...

PSS: Apparently the server shutting down notification is gone at the moment, but I will keep on updating this thread. This is the link: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Edited by ntahla
Updating

• 4 weeks later...
How to change the thread title? I wanna change it into 'Online Cup Dates', because I already posted online cup dates here, I dont feel like creating a new thread for the same thing...

I changed the title for you. In the future if you need a title change, you can report the thread asking so, or directly PM a moderator. :)

• 2 years later...