Online Cup Question

Roberto

I bought this game when it was released but didn't really play much. With the PS4 soon to be released i thought i would try and clear some of my backlog of games.

My question is are the online cups still available ?

The reason i ask is because i was told that they open every week Friday-Sunday, but It's Friday now and i can't see an option for the cup at the online menu. Any help/advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks guys !

Hmm, are you looking in the seasons menu? I was on a fortnight ago and there was a cup

Yeah i have found it , Is it possible to play with real players (Bale, Messi etc) because at the moment i can only use my created players !

Yeah i have found it , Is it possible to play with real players (Bale, Messi etc) because at the moment i can only use my created players !

Yes if you advance in the story, but trust me it is better to stick with your created players as they can be improved to near perfect through play while the real players can not. I have Ronaldo and Fabregas but they are never used as my team are 99 rated.

To be fairly honest, you can win the cup with your starting-squad.. aint THAT hard. The goalie is the biggest problem, but he suck no matter how good you make him and make retarded decisions, but play the game like a regular FIFA without the skills.. atleast I dont need it, and the opponents never use it either :p

• 9 months later...

Can someone tells me the name of the following Venues for the Online Dominance Cups?

Annual Street 5's Championship

6 a Side Elimination Challange

European Futsal Invitational

Canal Classic 5 a Side Tournament - I believe it's just a Venice but I'm not 100% sure.