Anyone else have this issue

JeffNipz

You know where it shows how your friends do compared to you and so on....

I have an issue with this does it not work right?

or does it only register your score for the first time you beat an event?

Because for example there is one where it says "most goals" one of my friends is ahead of me with 5 it says I have 4.

I have played this game over and over getting up to 8 goals....each time passing his 5 though and it still only ever shows up as 4 for me below him.

:think:

There is issues for sure even if you guys havent had this happen, I notced that i once got booted off EA server so I just reconnected right away, however after I reconnected it didnt put any of my stats up until i shut it off then restarted the game up.

EA needs to fix this

First off I doubt there will be another streets next year....Second off some of my stats randomly updated I guess with a delay. But some still havent....and other events I beat while online still never showed up.

I think where the main problem seems to be though is if at any point you get disconnected reconnecting doesn't seem to really do the trick on those boards.

.....Man EA really needs to fix this.

For the record I work at EA and test games there so I know what I am talking about.

For the most part its been ok lately but it sure sucks if you are in a long tournament and if somewhere in that series you drop connection to EA servers. Cause when you complete and win that tourny you will get the unlock but the stats and online leader boards WILL NOT update if you dropped ea servers once in there even if you reconnect.

Its not even because I have a bad connection or whatever else people might throw out there, I havent dropped off psn its usually just the EA server here and there disconnects but when in a tournament it screws you