Globetrotter Trophy

AZDMB

I am having difficulty with this trophy. I read the guide GlennThomas made (awesome btw!) and I am stuck with finding the four venues not on the world tour mode that was mentioned in the guide. I have completed the world tour, unlocked every venue (all 29), and won in all of them. According to the guide, these venues are only available in the hit the street mode:

The Park

Underpass 1

Gym

Football Complex

When I go to hit the street and try to change venues, it only offers the 29 from world tour mode and not these. Any suggestions or help? Thank you!

In "Hit The Streets" mode, select "Custom Match" and set the number of players to 3 or 4 with goalie on and you'll find the venues you're looking for. But I don't think there's a venue called "Underpass 1" only "Underpass 2".

Edited by MOHD_AAAA

In "Hit The Streets" mode, select "Custom Match" and set the number of players to 3 or 4 with goalie on and you'll find the venues you're looking for. But I don't think there's a venue called "Underpass 1" only "Underpass 2".

Thanks for the tip! Got the trophy.

Ey, do you need to just play the venue and win or unlock the venue? On stage 4, it says you must win on Silver Medium to unlock a venue, but you can still PLAY it and win on Bronze Easy!

ALSO, do you guys know if there's any stats where you can see how many you need left or how many you have won? And does the win venue thing reset when selecting "refresh teams"?

Ey, do you need to just play the venue and win or unlock the venue? On stage 4, it says you must win on Silver Medium to unlock a venue, but you can still PLAY it and win on Bronze Easy!

ALSO, do you guys know if there's any stats where you can see how many you need left or how many you have won? And does the win venue thing reset when selecting "refresh teams"?

good questions any answers for this???? and online wins does it counts?

If you refresh the teams then, the venue and the earned awards (clothes,teams and venues) will remain.

I won in 4 venues from 1st post here by going tu custom-3players-2goals.

Won every cup except annoying Barcelona Freestyle (Tour 3) - BUT i finished it (by losing in playoff) and won some matches there, on Barcelona stadium!

Have gold from Rio and won in other Barcelona stadium, in Hangar too - but no trophy! :(

Looks like it's glitched!

Or i missed something, or i must win in Barcelona Freestlye?

Then trophy description is not good!

I have the Globetrotter Trophy and Underpass 1 does NOT exist.. Also a Tip for everyone is that I got the Trophy with some venues LOCKED as I never completed the Amsterdam Panna Tournament on Silver/Medium and I never at NewYork either so that should save time but you MUST complete the Stage 4 finals in Rio De Janeiro on Hard/Online to unlock the Placa De Catalunya venue

Placa De Catalunya MIGHT be the one venue you've missed out

I have the Globetrotter Trophy and Underpass 1 does NOT exist.. Also a Tip for everyone is that I got the Trophy with some venues LOCKED as I never completed the Amsterdam Panna Tournament on Silver/Medium and I never at NewYork either so that should save time but you MUST complete the Stage 4 finals in Rio De Janeiro on Hard/Online to unlock the Placa De Catalunya venue

Placa De Catalunya MIGHT be the one venue you've missed out

As you say yourself you do not have to beat all tournaments to win in all venues. However you do not need to unlock place de catalunya either, as you can win in this stage in the barcelona tournament.

Though I do agree that could be the missing stage. Otherwise I think you might be missing some night/dusk variant of a normal stage. Often these variants are only played in finals.

I won "Barcelona Freestlye" and now i have medals on all Tour events - still no trophy :(

As i said before, i won at Placa De Catalunya and Hangar, so as in four courts in 1. post of this thread.

Did it with my team, Custom - 3 player, Goalie on, First to score 2

Does type of ball have some effect?

Or simply, trophy is glithed!

And worst of all, took me hours of frustrating repeating/playing - for nothing!

I played all 3 Goals Centre courts, Indoor, Football...

Where did u played, Tour or Streets->Custom?

And i play with my team, this shouldn't have affect.

Last night i changed from "to x goals" to "Timed" 2min, extra and golden goal on, again all mentioned courts but NO trophy!

UPDATE: Now i played Hit the Streets -> 5-A-Side -> Indoor Court and got it!

Thank you for the tip, shadow!

Now we can say that trophy is glitched on some way...i won in Indoor at least 5 times.

Edited by Montoya
got it - NOW :)

can someone tell me what places I still have to play to get this I foolishly never took note of the ones I played on world tour and have not got a clue what ones were left to play in

I have played all world tour ones

:confused::think::whistle:

Edited by hammy2011

can someone tell me what places I still have to play to get this I foolishly never took note of the ones I played on world tour and have not got a clue what ones were left to play in

I have played all world tour ones

:confused::think::whistle:

check the trophy guide, it mentios the arena's that you do not get to play in in world tour