Making New Friends !!

hammy2011

This one is a lot easier than it sounds. you don't need to actually add any of your friends friends all you do is when you press :select: goto add friend, pick someone from the list and press :cross: The add friend message will appear wait a second or 2 then trophy will pop. Then you can cancel and get trophy without even actually sending message

:applause:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also having a problem with this. I have only one friend on my list who has the game, but I know for a fact that he has other friends who play it, yet there's nobody on the recommended friends list? Do they need to be playing at the time?

• 8 months later...

Ok, this is getting very annoying. I am sure I have friends that have friends with fifa street, though my ADD FRIENDS tab is still empty (yes, i refreshed it like 100 times). Nothing, nothing, nothing. And i also tried creating 3 accounts to do it. Still did NOT work. Anybody had the same problem but managed to make it work??

My PSN ID: Saper_PL

Ok, this is getting very annoying. I am sure I have friends that have friends with fifa street, though my ADD FRIENDS tab is still empty (yes, i refreshed it like 100 times). Nothing, nothing, nothing. And i also tried creating 3 accounts to do it. Still did NOT work. Anybody had the same problem but managed to make it work??

My PSN ID: Saper_PL

Still can't get this trophy. what about if we send a email to ea sports about this?

It is indeed an unobtainable plat, which is ridiculous, I thought EA games received at least 2 years of support!! for example fifa 11 still works as far as I know.

What is worse is now there isn't even a 'retrieving friend recommendations" notification when going on the tab.

I've tried posting on the EA forums but can't manage it, does anyone know how to? Maybe I'm hoping in vein but EA could just patch it to pop if we click on the add a friend tab? It couldn't take that much work right? My only other thoughts are maybe if the game is streamed on the PS4 the trophy will be obtainable again? or trophy lists can be deleted or my newest thought is that perhaps when we get a new trophy we would receive lets say 1 point then eventually use 1000 points to unlock one bronze trophy from the ps3 era? (a very very strange thought but here hoping!)