Platinum Difficulty Rating

Woody

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: The platinum for this game is no longer attainable due to the Add a Friend feature being blank

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.85

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

I stink online already been relegated to lower leagues only by luck got the Online-Enthusiast trophy by pure luck can't see me getting the online cups and stuff and can't see how they can be boosted :( so for offline would be 4 but with the online trophies (for me) that boosts it up to a 9 :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have all trophies aside from the 9 online cups. I found them to be relatively simple. Winning 4 consecutive games to attain an online cup is definitely not easy, but with time and practice they can be done.

I'm not sure how active the servers will be in the future though as this doesn't seem to be the most popular game.

• 3 weeks later...

8 from me, not even going to comment on how annoying it is online (especially the Futsal Cups), to win 4 games online isn't easy when the game is ridiculous and needs a lot of luck involved (Futsal is usually a game of wait for 1 GK to screw up), the rest of the trophies are pretty simple.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i haven't voted since i have not gotten platinum yet i just need online dominance im at 4/9 but when i do get it like in august i will definately give this a 8 or 9 because unless your super good at this game and can get those online cups in a few hours or even less or have shit to do in your weekends then this trophy is a bitch. i got little time on my weekends to dedicate to this game and im also not the best player at this but i find it ridiculous to rate this lower than a 6 at least unless like i said you are a god at the game or have 72 free hours to get the weekend cup. my second cup i had just 4 hours remaining after trying all weekend whenever i had free time and almost gave up that time but luckily i made it through. my 3rd i was lucky to boost it and its the first cup i got on a friday the other 3 i've have to hustle on the last day to get it. ive done many time cunsuming trophies but this shit isnt only about TIME but LUCK, PATIENCE, SKILL, TOLERANCE, and more. the game isnt perfect and has its lose screws here and there which can easily frustrate the living hell out of you so to me this isn't and easy plat because online dominance is beyond ridiculous. i rather plat ng2 or fc2 or gta4 bbc1 or anything really but this 3 day weekend cup for 9 straight weeks is bullshit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rated a 9 for every fucking irritating weekend i had to spend playing this on ea's crap servers and for reasons i previously stated. so glad im done with this game. thanks to all of those that helped me along the way i really appreciated help because without it i would had never had got through some of these lame tournaments. thank you guys!

i haven't voted since i have not gotten platinum yet i just need online dominance im at 4/9 but when i do get it like in august i will definately give this a 8 or 9 because unless your super good at this game and can get those online cups in a few hours or even less or have shit to do in your weekends then this trophy is a bitch. i got little time on my weekends to dedicate to this game and im also not the best player at this but i find it ridiculous to rate this lower than a 6 at least unless like i said you are a god at the game or have 72 free hours to get the weekend cup. my second cup i had just 4 hours remaining after trying all weekend whenever i had free time and almost gave up that time but luckily i made it through. my 3rd i was lucky to boost it and its the first cup i got on a friday the other 3 i've have to hustle on the last day to get it. ive done many time cunsuming trophies but this shit isnt only about TIME but LUCK, PATIENCE, SKILL, TOLERANCE, and more. the game isnt perfect and has its lose screws here and there which can easily frustrate the living hell out of you so to me this isn't and easy plat because online dominance is beyond ridiculous. i rather plat ng2 or fc2 or gta4 bbc1 or anything really but this 3 day weekend cup for 9 straight weeks is bullshit.

• 3 months later...

I still hv 2 cups lefts but i voted a 9 just because of the dedication that one puts 2 win the Online Cups also winning requires as much luck as skills to win that cup god knows how many times i lost the final round due to bad luck !!

got the plat today certainly this is not an easy one it requires a lot of effort and dedication to win those cups i got them on over 4 month as i have already missed 4 the first time so i had to wait another 8 weeks to play what I've missed anyways i got the platinum it's number 50 for me and i feel so good having this game 100% on my trophy checklist !!

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging. Please use the edit button Thanks.:)

• 3 months later...

I decided to go for 7/10, although that's a low 7. The offline was relatively straightforward, aside from a couple of tricky trophies like "Globetrotter", "Geometry was good for something", "Ultimate Humiliation" and "Street Legend". Having said that, none of these are too difficult but just a little luck-based or tedious.

The online is a bit more challenging. It also features finicky trophies like "Friendly Publicity" and "Making new Friends" but it also has difficult ones like "World Tour Around the World". The obvious diffficult trophy though is "Online Dominance". I found the difficulty in those cups to be very imbalanced. Some cups were rather easy to obtain, while others took hours each to win. Having completed the World Tour on the hardest difficulty, I developed a decent level of skill for the game. Some players are still superior to me, but I won most of my games. While heavily skill-based, there is definitely an element of luck to the online, particularly in the futsal games. You can also run into a bad sport who will just take the lead and only pass between their defenders and goalkeeper for the rest of the game but that's rare.

All in all, the game was a very fun one to platinum and it's now amongst my favourites. The online was a long slog especially since I missed cup windows a couple of times but I got it done in the end with relative ease for what this game is, but it can be hard at times.