XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > FIFA Street

View Poll Results: What would you rate this game?
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 1 12.50%
6 0 0%
7 2 25.00%
8 0 0%
9 4 50.00%
10 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to OLIVERMC97

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default Review this Game!

Average Game Rating = N/A

How To Review
  1. Please don't post a review without having played the game first!
  2. Please don't post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.
  3. Please DON'T write any spoilers. If in doubt contact me.
  4. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the 'Multiplayer Experience' heading.
  5. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.
  6. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.
  7. Anybody can review, you dont have to write a huge review. Just your thoughts on the game.
  8. Review what YOU think & donít be influenced by others.

Template

Story:
Gameplay:
Controls:
Graphics:
Sound (Gameplay):
Sound (Music):
Wow Factor:
Replay Value:
Multiplayer Experience:
Rent or Buy this Game?
Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: Use the Poll!

Please Use the above as a template for your review. But if you want you can add your own titles. Remember to use the poll!

NOTE: This is not a discussion thread, please only post your reviews. Any other posts will be deleted.

Please don't create these type of threads yourself, If you need further assistance contact:

Harry94
OLIVERMC97
OLIVERMC97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Story: Sport games usually don't really have a story. However, the World Tour mode is an excellent experience of bringing your created team to the top. In this mode, you can form a custom team, customize all the players on your team, level up and upgrade your team, and play several different modes within the World Tour on 3 different difficulties, and online or local co-op. 9/10
Gameplay: The gameplay in this game is just phenomenal. Unlike the annual FIFA games, FIFA Street allows you to net points by doing tricks. You can also unlock new tricks as you progress throughout the game. In certain game modes, it's all about the points. The more and better the tricks you do, the better chance you have of crushing your opponent. There are also several different game modes you can play on outside the World Tour, to enhance your skills or just to play for fun. You can also unlock various clothing and accessories to stylize your players. You can also unlock and use celebrations in this game. 9/10
Controls: The controls are great in this game. There are no broken or unresponsive controls, and the controls work very well with the game. You can even change the controls if you don't like the default controls. 10/10
Graphics: The graphics are absolutely amazing in this game. It probably has the best graphics for a FIFA game so far. There aren't any graphics glitches, and the game runs smoothly. 9/10
Sound (Gameplay): There's only one issue with this game and that's the sound in this game. Whenever you want to watch a video tutorial within the game, the narrator's voice is extremely soft and you can barely hear anything. I had to turn the volume on my stereo system almost to the maximum to clearly hear the narrator for the video tutorials. Other than that, the main sounds are synced perfectly with the gameplay. 7/10
Sound (Music): The background music is fantastic in this game. Every track in the game is very enjoyable to listen to. 10/10
Wow Factor: This game really got me into playing soccer games. The annual FIFA games that come are all the same with different players, but FIFA Street brings something new. Even with the old FIFA Street games, this one has many features that brought surprises to me. 9/10
Replay Value: There is lots to do in this game once you've beaten the World Tour mode. You can play online multiplayer, play local games, or just have fun doing tricks. These things may sound boring, but once you start, you'll be hooked onto them for a long time! 9/10
Multiplayer Experience: This game allows 7 player local multiplayer. If you are having a party or just want to have fun with a few friends, gather 7 total controllers and play against each other or on a team! The online is also an incredible experience. 8/10
Rent or Buy this Game? This game is definitely worth a buy, especially to current soccer fans. I didn't really like soccer games at first, but after I played this game I was hooked onto it for a long time. Whether or not you're a soccer fan, this game is a must buy.
Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: 9/10

Trophy Cards
Ryukori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awesome. Bad modes. Same mistakes as fifa 12, the funness overshadows that completely though.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

So is this game actually any good, I really enjoyed Fifa street 2, but I played this a bit and it just seems to be a normal Fifa game ( such as 11 or 12) and I cant stand those games.
Ohjaypea is offline   Reply With Quote