Massive Signing trophy help?

DAceman25

Whoever has done this trophy, can any1 tell me how they got it? I did as the guide had said nd picked Man. City nd with the funds they had tried 2 buy ronaldo nd messi separately. It was a no-go 4 each. I even put it all the funds they had paying higher than their asking prices but still nothing. So whoever has gotten this trophy, can u tell me how 2 go get it? Plz any help?

Whoever has done this trophy, can any1 tell me how they got it? I did as the guide had said nd picked Man. City nd with the funds they had tried 2 buy ronaldo nd messi separately. It was a no-go 4 each. I even put it all the funds they had paying higher than their asking prices but still nothing. So whoever has gotten this trophy, can u tell me how 2 go get it? Plz any help?

I had no luck buying messi or Ronaldo. With man city I bought casillas and he signed right away offering him all my money. And everyone I recommended to had no problem getting casillas. Also at worse u can always drop all the man city players rated over 80 before u start career and u buy anyone over 80 and easily pop it that way.

• 3 months later...

i actually found the easiest way to do this was start as York City or Accrington, a 1 star team with all players being 50/60 rated, then go into the transfers.free agents and you will easily find a player 66 rated who is better than the rest of your squad, offer them all the salary allowance you have and (B)