Hundred Loses and Counting

thomas2400

Why don't EA just call the trophy that and the requirement should be

'Let 100 other players beat you'

i have yet to play an online head to head that has gone the full 90 and its been out a fucking week

This is a personal message to people who do this, if you go barcalona or real madrid and still need to quit because you are 3+ nil down at halftime then please stop playing fifa you are fucking ruining it

God i wish EA banned quitters even if it was just a timed ban for a day or two

anyway i'm gonna try and have another game, so rant over for now

I know what you mean i have 4 wins and not ine has finished the full 90minutes

These people actually get paid to make bad games its a joke

Because it doesn't count towards the trophy it makes the whole game bad, and is completely EA's fault?

It is partly their fault, but don't forget about the people who are actually quitting.

Because it doesn't count towards the trophy it makes the whole game bad, and is completely EA's fault?

It is partly their fault, but don't forget about the people who are actually quitting.

Ya but people quitting don't give a shit about trophies for the most part. All these ridiculous online trophies are making the vita a stupid system for trophy hunters because you basically have to sit at home to get good enough connection to play an online game.

It is EA fault because on the console version if you quit you ger the win. If you close the game on the vita it says you didnt even play the game. Only way you get a win for a quit is it hey press start and quit

If they press home and close the game you get no loss or win. If you check the recent games in the hub there will be nothing there

Bad game developmnt all round

No ultimate team

No replay save or upload

No new features

No clubs

Why have vp and no online clubs? Even limit it to 3-5 per team

Just the replay option is a major one i dont get why they cant allow you to save or upload. W

All these ridiculous online trophies are making the vita a stupid system for trophy hunters because you basically have to sit at home to get good enough connection to play an online game.

I agree, Vita's online environment will always be a bit hit and miss due to people being on the move or away from home. Disconnections are to be expected with Vita games because of this.

Having said that, I'm making an effort to play FIFA online when I'm at home. I don't quit games (have been losing 4/5-0 and still carried on) so if you want to add me for a few 'complete' games feel free.

I have noticed that some games when I get a client disconnect before the end, still add to total games played. Might be that these do not count towards the trophy.

This is what I'm thinking. I would score an own goal then quit and both my partner and I would get credited with a game played but now I'm over 100 games played and still no trophy. I started doing this quit trick at 75 games played though so it's not too bad, but my games played still says 101 so I don't know why I wouldn't get the trophy.

• 5 weeks later...
If either player quits or disconnects then it doesn't count towards the trophy

^This. When the game disconnects it will raise your ingame counter, but it doesn't count towards the trophy. It was the same in Fifa Soccer and my trophy popped when i was around 160 games because of all the quitters in these games.

• 2 weeks later...

Does it need win 100 match ranked? Because iam keep losing for complete full match and get few win ( 60 win - 7 draw - 82 lose ), but trophy still not pop, its make me crazy now. So any tips for me, keep losing or win for this suck trophy ( i need only it for platium ).

• 3 years later...

I've been pushing for this trophy the last week or so, had 2 different boosting partners and thats ok, but when i try to play the game legit, i have to play poorly to give my opponent a chance in the hope that they don't quit, and when i meet players better than me, thats where the game becomes fun, even if i am losing by a few goals i still try to find a way back into the game, even if i only score one i feel like i am improving my game.

• 6 months later...