Rate the trophy difficulty  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.80

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• 4 weeks later...

I voted a 2. Very easy but highly frustratring!

This is my first Fifa since the original came out for the Megadrive (back in 1995 or something) so I was expecting this to be rather difficult with no prior experience.

But after just three-four games on amateur I had unlocked most in-game related trophies. Got the rest shortly after.

Just playing all stadiums and 100 head to head that was timeconsuming and extremely frustrating.

The online part is extremely poor. Constant ragequitters, poor connections, lousy lobby, games not counting. I played 130 games before getting the trophy!

• 4 weeks later...
I voted a 2. Very easy but highly frustratring!

This is my first Fifa since the original came out for the Megadrive (back in 1995 or something) so I was expecting this to be rather difficult with no prior experience.

But after just three-four games on amateur I had unlocked most in-game related trophies. Got the rest shortly after.

Just playing all stadiums and 100 head to head that was timeconsuming and extremely frustrating.

The online part is extremely poor. Constant ragequitters, poor connections, lousy lobby, games not counting. I played 130 games before getting the trophy!

130 is that it? On Fifa 11 on PS3 it took me 259 to get the same play 100 games trophy! Also, to get the trophy for 50 online team games it took me mate 150 odd games to get that. EA's online trophies are a joke.

Completely hit and miss.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this seemed almost impossible at 1 stage coz i thought rage quitters and loss of connection were gonna prevent me getting 100 online matches played, but then my nephew got a Vita for his birthday and i boosted the remaning 70 or so games i needed with him :D coz the online wasnt that hard in the end id have to say 3/10

• 3 months later...