2x Chance happy hours

Matthijsqt

That's it, im gonna bitch about me not getting an IF (not even asking for a messi or ronaldo) for the trophy so I can finally plat this fuuuucking game.

Man I've already opened over 200-300 packages without an IF. I may have the luck that I've got some worthy players (nothing over 200k tho).

Man this trophy sucks as hell, if IF wasn't for the trophy I'd be glad to play this game mode because it is fun. Just sucks that the trophy needs an IF which is based on utter luck.

-sighs-

That's it, im gonna bitch about me not getting an IF (not even asking for a messi or ronaldo) for the trophy so I can finally plat this fuuuucking game.

Man I've already opened over 200-300 packages without an IF. I may have the luck that I've got some worthy players (nothing over 200k tho).

Man this trophy sucks as hell, if IF wasn't for the trophy I'd be glad to play this game mode because it is fun. Just sucks that the trophy needs an IF which is based on utter luck.

-sighs-

Im on the same boat, before today i have opened at least 200 premium packs and nothing. While the X2 chance has been on ive opened 20 packs and nothing! Absolutely furious with this game now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...