Does the manager affect the team in FUT?

Ehud

Yes, you get more chemistry points with a gold manager with the right formation than you would with a silver or bronze manager with the right formation.

The country of the manager doesn't matter though does it? Cus I play all English and have an Italian manager yet when I change to an Irish manager it doesn't change my Chem

managers also stack. so if you have 3 managers with +3% contracts, you get 12% contracts. And yes if you dont have a manager most chem you can get is around a 85 to 90

You can have 99 chem without a manager :think:

Edit: And 3 times 3 is 9 btw...

Edited by Lob27

I would like to know too if nationality of managers affects on team.

My team is not all from the same country.

Formation: 4-3-1-2

Starting 11: Argentina (10) - Colombia (1)

Subs: Germany (1) Uruguay (1) Spain (1) Netherlands (1) Brazil (1) England (1) Argentina (1)

Manager: 4-3-1-2 Wales

Rating: 83 / Chemistry: 100

Yeah, but it does only apply with contracts (up to 50%) and not team talks. It's the same with other staff members, e.g. you have some coaches that overall give you plus 50% passing, when you use a Passing +10 consumable on a player, he'll get 15 extra passing for one game instead of 10. But it's a waste of money if you ask me. Having +50% on contracts is great though, saves a lot of coins, and the managers themselves can even be out of contracts, the bonus will still apply.

Managers stack, ie, with contracts and team talks (same occurs for head coaches, gk coaches etc) only up to 50% though. As far as I remember a shiny gold manager in perfect formation will give you +10 chemistry, and for every player in the starting 11 with the same nationality you will get +1. (to whoever said above, that is why the chemistry for your english team did not change between an italian and an irish manager).

And yes, the max chemistry without a manager is 99. All player must have 9 chem (ie 9 x 11 = 99) but it's super good to have the extra 50% on your contracts, and if you have that 50% you're almost guaranteed to have a manager in perfect formation or with the same nationality as one player, to make it 100 chem.