XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > FIFA 12

Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun-Bhoy-95 View Post
Ea servers and it being almost impossible to get someone on loan in career mode unless he is listed.
I had a player who run out of contract, I scouted him in League 1 - took him to Premier league winners, he went from about 1000 a week to 10,000.

I then offered him a new contract on 10,000 a week, and he wanted 45.

I offered 45, he said no, I offered 80,000, he said no.

New season -> Free Agents -> I picked him up for free on 30k a week.

WTF?
JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Silver Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackParke View Post
I had a player who run out of contract, I scouted him in League 1 - took him to Premier league winners, he went from about 1000 a week to 10,000.

WTF?
They exact same thing happened with me with Steven Naismith
He was running out of contract and wanted 40K, I didn't have that to offer so he left.
At the start of the next season I picked him up on a free for 8K haha
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:17 AM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

The retarded and cheating AI annoys me the most. The ref calling offside when the offside player doesn't touch the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun-Bhoy-95 View Post
it being almost impossible to get someone on loan in career mode unless he is listed.
This. Also when you make a offer for a player that is listed for loan and then the club rejects saying he isn't for loan, WTF?!

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-IRVINE-94 View Post
The thing that annoys me is that UT doesn't count towards the 50 hours
Yeah. But also the constant impact engine fails, containing, trampers, pace-abusers and the list goes on and on. I really loved the game though, even if it's flawed.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-IRVINE-94 View Post
They exact same thing happened with me with Steven Naismith
He was running out of contract and wanted 40K, I didn't have that to offer so he left.
At the start of the next season I picked him up on a free for 8K haha
It's madness lol!

They should at least ship them off to another club, or make him refuse all offers - It wouldn't happen in real life why on FIFA
JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Silver Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
It's madness lol!

They should at least ship them off to another club, or make him refuse all offers - It wouldn't happen in real life why on FIFA
Exactly mate, but if you didn't buy him, he would just sit in the free agents part lol
Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:

WTF?
Hey that reminds me, I had a youth player in my youth squad while managing Roma. I was on season 3 when this player was eligible to get a contract and had an overall 62-68 and was GK. I offered him a contract, he wanted 1k per week and I offered him that and he wanted more. Kept getting the same message from him. But I guess 200k a week just isn't enough Yes he really denied that... And shortly after I got a message that he wanted out of the youth squad. I got the same message 3 times and the guy is now 17 years old and still in my youth squad on season 4 haha. Oh EA.

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattigummi View Post
Hey that reminds me, I had a youth player in my youth squad while managing Roma. I was on season 3 when this player was eligible to get a contract and had an overall 62-68 and was GK. I offered him a contract, he wanted 1k per week and I offered him that and he wanted more. Kept getting the same message from him. But I guess 200k a week just isn't enough Yes he really denied that... And shortly after I got a message that he wanted out of the youth squad. I got the same message 3 times and the guy is now 17 years old and still in my youth squad on season 4 haha. Oh EA.
There's a 3rd example, it really is a joke from EA
Old 04-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #19 (permalink)

There's many things about Fifa 12 that annoy... the impact engine (fouls given/not given when they clearly are/aren't). It will have moments when it simply won't change to the player you want, by the time it does it's too late. The fact that this game is creamed on by 14 year olds that think it's the best thing since Fifa 11.

However, this game (like all football games of the last 8 years) comes into it's own when you're playing it with a mate 1v1 or against the CPU. Otherwise it's simply infuriating.
GTAndy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #20 (permalink)

I been thinking of playing this game but seeing all the things that annoy you guys I can see annoying me too I am not sure if I want to drop the bucks for it.
LivingFestival is offline   Reply With Quote