WARNING: FIFA for Life - Spend 50 hours on the pitch

Mastodon

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/972/45.jpg FIFA for Life (S)

Spend 50 hours on the pitch

Just play the game for this trophy. Time counts in any game mode, but you have to be on the pitch (playing a game).

Games on Ultimate Team dont count

I know exist a few threads talking about this, and on the trophy guide its wrong.

Games on Ultimate Team dont count. I have 200 games on Ultimate Team, and 160 on exhibition and dont have the trophy. I have a friend with 500 games on Ultimate Team and no trophy.

Edited by Mastodon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Ultimate Team matches dont count towards the 50 hours trophy (why dammit) which mode is best to get that trophy?

I have completed a season in the Premier League in career mode but it takes ages due to transfer market, email messages etc.

Which mode is best please?

Also as I have the 85 rated squad trophy but still need growing club value of £85,000.000, which is the best way to get that trophy please?

Thanks.

As Ultimate Team matches dont count towards the 50 hours trophy (why dammit) which mode is best to get that trophy?

I have completed a season in the Premier League in career mode but it takes ages due to transfer market, email messages etc.

Which mode is best please?

Also as I have the 85 rated squad trophy but still need growing club value of £85,000.000, which is the best way to get that trophy please?

Thanks.

why didn't you searched on this forum for answers? but anyway, the best mode is kick-off, if you are going to play the matches.

yeah there are literally loads and loads of threads on here that tell you the best way to get these trophies. I finally got my 50 hours last night and my platinum too. Now i can actuallt start playing other games again, hardly touched Rage and from what ive played it seems really good

Do you have any tip for HGIT? I've already looked at the forum, but i want more opinions about this trophy before starting...

I have started a tournament playing as Wolves in the Premier league (not career) with 6 minute halves. My ea level is going up so I assume this is working towards the 50 hours trophy. It will keep me going as I am currently winning the league and its gives me something to aim for.

I have a ea level of 17 so hopefully it will reach 20 in the next few weeks.

My club value is £55,000.000 but its taking ages for it to go up.

Anyone got any tips please?

I have started a tournament playing as Wolves in the Premier league (not career) with 6 minute halves. My ea level is going up so I assume this is working towards the 50 hours trophy. It will keep me going as I am currently winning the league and its gives me something to aim for.

I have a ea level of 17 so hopefully it will reach 20 in the next few weeks.

My club value is £55,000.000 but its taking ages for it to go up.

Anyone got any tips please?

Are you trying to go to 85mil in career? If you do it you won't get any trophy. The Growing Club Trophy needs to be done in Ultimate Team.

To the previous user my message was probably confusing. I currently have my ultimate team level to around £60,000,000 and wanted to know the quickest and easiest way to reach £85,000,000.

Also I have found the best way to increase your ea sports club level is to play in a tournament offline (not ultimate team).

I have started a tournament playing as Wolves in the Premier League and my ea level is increasing so it should be upping my time towards the 50 hours trophy as well.

To the previous user my message was probably confusing. I currently have my ultimate team level to around £60,000,000 and wanted to know the quickest and easiest way to reach £85,000,000.

Also I have found the best way to increase your ea sports club level is to play in a tournament offline (not ultimate team).

I have started a tournament playing as Wolves in the Premier League and my ea level is increasing so it should be upping my time towards the 50 hours trophy as well.

There are a few ways but in my opinion the quickest is to buy 76 / 77 / 78 / 79 rated golds for 300 coins. You can quick sell duplicates and make a very small profit so it is risk-free.

Do you have any tip for HGIT? I've already looked at the forum, but i want more opinions about this trophy before starting...

sorry mate theres not really any advice i can give you, this trophy is pure luck so effectively there is nothing you can do but cross your fingers when you open packs!

i got mine on a gold jumbo as you get 7 rares so therefore a slightly increased chance of getting a TOTW player. However theres are obv the most exspensive. Its the worst trophy ever

does head to head seasons count

yes i believe they do.

If they contribute to the total number of games you have played in your profile (which is under "my fifa 12") then it contributes to the 50 hours. If it doesnt then stop playing that game mode immediately!

I was at lvl 24 when it popped for me to give you an idea of whereabouts you need to be. However the vast majority of that was obtained through FUT so if you havent spent any time on FUT it should pop well before you get to lvl 24

I have 199 games on my profile. I know on the begining i did games with 12 minutes, but i know i did 30-40 with 16 minutes, and some 10-20 with 20 minutes and 1 game with 40 minutes, and i still no trophy. I only play on exhebition, and i rematch on the end of all matches.

If i did 250 games with 12 minutes, i know its 50 hours... But i know i have more than that.

50h = 3000 minutes

3000 / 12 = 250 (3000 minutes, 12 minutes per each game, 250 number of games)

Edited by Mastodon

For the people wit this trophy, on the end of the matches you rematch? Or back to menu?

In the guide of Ps3trophies.com say that:

You can leave it to itself on 20mins per half then come back to it every 40mins and make a new match (NOT REMATCH IT DOESN'T COUNT) and do this approx 50 times for the trophy, whatever you want really

I back to menu , and start other match ....

May be that the trophy not pop , if you rematch