FIFA 12 FAQ: READ!!! Before you open new threads

alx681

I have seen so many threads asking if megged is glitched or why people are getting no XP so i will list the most asked questions and some facts and answers

Also this is not a trophy guide i am just trying to save my eyes from the abundance of spamming asking the same question

MEGGED

I have never seen so many threads pop up asking the same question, is megged glitched? Answer; Yes and No

In a sense yes cause passing the ball between an opposing players legs will not always get you trophy but this trophy is not glitched in a way its unachievable, just it pops in the least expected moment.. i got it while i was on defense.. i had tried for hours 'megging' players with the right stick with no luck..Just play your game and you will get it without trying when you least expect it. REALLY, IT WILL HAPPEN !!

XP

There is a daily xp cap of 2000, you can see how much xp you have by pressing select on the FIFA main menu page, it will be on top.

When you complete the EAS FC Challenge your level cap goes up depending on the reward you get from completing the challenge (600 xp usually) So your level cap is now 2600 but that doesnt mean you can gain more xp, you have already earned that extra xp by completing the challenge

Another thing to note is sometimes the game fucks up, meaning i had times were i hadn't reached my level cap for the day yet, and stopped earning xp. example, today i was on 2238/2600 and i played a few UT games and a online unranked match but didnt gain any xp. A solution could be restarting FIFA 12.

EAS FC Challenge

This can be found by pressing select in the main menu

VIRTUAL PRO

There is no way to check how many games your vpro played unless you keep count yourself. There are a few ways to get an idea. If you have used your pro in most games played you can check your fifa profile in the main menu and that will show many games you have played overall in FIFA 12

If you play on World Class or Legenday, or mostly use the pro while playing online there is an accomplishment to play 100 games and you can track how many games you have played there..

and you can also check how many games you played with your club in the club's page.

TROPHY TIME

This trophy is not glitched, even though it doesn't specify in the trophy description this trophy can only be earned in MANAGER MODE in career, not as player.. cant confirm if player/manager will net you the trophy as their are mixed results with that..

NO DRAW FOR YOU

Most people earn this no problemo, but i know a few including myself that have done this many times without earning trophy.. i still do not have this trophy, i have scored a winner in the 90th minute/ injury time 11 times now in various modes (career, kickoff, UT) on different difficulties (amateur, semi pro) and with different settings (default setting and with customization sliders moved) :mad:

EDIT : I managed to get it, seems the trick is to play with teams with the same star rating, i played with AC Milan vs Inter and got the trophy. previously i had always tried with like barcelona against accrington to make sure i scored the 90th goal but that was the problem i think..

Thanks to ShadowBalboa for the tip

ULTIMATE TEAM

No there is no way to see how many packs you opened.

And no, opening packs on your pc/mac doesn't add for opening 100 packs trophy

One more thing, the TOTW players are the blacks cards.

CLUB LEGEND

i got this right as it should, as soon as i had one player( barrios, 83 gold striker from B. Dortmund) which i got from a pack, reach a 100 games, trophy popped, no problem.. A lot of people have had major issues with this, having multiple players in the 100's and no trophy.

Also to note some people got the trophy but quitting the first 99 matches and playing the 100th. i cant confirm if this works

EA SERVERS

Yes they are absolute rubbish.. dont know how many times i was in the last minutes of an ultimate team game and got disconnected, losing xp, coins, and the win.. expect a lot of disconnects

i think thats all for now, if anyone thinks of anything else i should add please feel free to post it and ill add it.

LETS FIFA

Edited by alx681

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread, should help answer some of the FAQ's.

I too am tired to see numerous threads and posts in irrelevant threads asking the same stuff

Thanks, feel free to link it to your trophy guide if you see the need.

Great thread idea man, it's like you read my mind. Hopefully this will stop so many of the same threads repeating themselves.

Thank you, just trying to help the FIFA forum regulars from the same threads that invade the forum everyday

Firs this needs to be sticky!! :whistle:

BTW like I wrote in another post.Trophy Time appeared after I finished my season as player/manager 100% sure.No changes in formations I used my VP in some games and with simulation included in other games.

This I can't confirm, I did a full career season as a player including my vpro and no trophy, then I simmed a full season as a manager and got the trophy.. I'll edit faqs on trophy time. Thanks Storm.

@ Loftus. Dont know how i can help you here.. i had no issue with that trophy, simmed a season with man city, did not play one game, got every manager related trophy..

@capt unpossible. The celebrations and traits you unlock with your pro are exactly that, more celebrations when scoring goals, and traits you can find in the last section when editing the pro, you can chose up to 5 traits (thats how many i have anyway) and these are improvements for your pro like the bicycle kick trait, second wind trait (love this one) and long throw in trait.

the boots you ask about are i think the customization you can do to your character like gloves, different color boots, etc.

Edited by alx681

@ Loftus. Dont know how i can help you here.. i had no issue with that trophy, simmed a season with man city, did not play one game, got every manager related trophy..

Yeah ill just play through again and hopefully get it!

Just thought it might be worth mentioning incase anyone else has the same issue :)

Originally Posted by 00000bb

Any1 know if negged is actually glitched like other ones.... And will there be a patch? Any tips for me on how to get it?

just keep playing you will get it without trying

alx the onl thing bothering me is ive actually done it plenty of times so thats why im raging

I finally got no draw for you. I played as Milan and beat inter. Game was on semi pro and halfs were 4 minutes. I let inter take the lead, then I changed the slider settings and scored an equaliser in the first half. In the second half I ran the time down and scored twice when the clock was on 90, NOT 89 or 91, 92 in extra time. Hope this clears things up.

tried "no draw for you" so many times, i just did what alx681 did and went milan vs inter and it popped, was 1-1 in the 90th minute and scored to win 2-1, i let them score the first goal aswell if that helps

I finally got no draw for you. I played as Milan and beat inter. Game was on semi pro and halfs were 4 minutes. I let inter take the lead, then I changed the slider settings and scored an equaliser in the first half. In the second half I ran the time down and scored twice when the clock was on 90, NOT 89 or 91, 92 in extra time. Hope this clears things up.

glad it worked for you guys.. :dance: