XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > FIFA 12

Old 10-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Best team on Fifa 12

Ok I presume many have already tried out all the big guns, Barca, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

Last year Chelsea were just unbelievably powerful.

So in your opinion, which team is best in 12? And you could give your perfect formation and line up for that team if you want.
Fox123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Milan's attack is very powerful, fast Robinho & Pato and tank Ibra
And always there's Cassano on reserves.

EDIT: Best team? Legia Warsaw of course!

KAZUYAH997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

In my opinion the teams I have found to be the best are Manchester City and Bayern Munich. I have beaten every opponent who has used Barca or Real with Man City, Aguero and Tevez together are amazing!

IngoBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

I really enjoy being Bayern Munich, but Real are once again the best team and its what all the bastards use online.

Fifa really should consider how well they play in a team before giving them insane ranks. Real haven't been great for the last few years but just because they've got good individuals, they become an annoyingly good and over powered team.

Also fuck ronaldo, but mainly fuck kaka, why is he 85, he never even makes the first team.

Finally there red kit seems to attract all these bastards!

Use the black kit guys!
benloves26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benloves26 View Post
I really enjoy being Bayern Munich, but Real are once again the best team and its what all the bastards use online.

Fifa really should consider how well they play in a team before giving them insane ranks. Real haven't been great for the last few years but just because they've got good individuals, they become an annoyingly good and over powered team.

Also fuck ronaldo, but mainly fuck kaka, why is he 85, he never even makes the first team.

Finally there red kit seems to attract all these bastards!

Use the black kit guys!
I 100% agree here. I'm not one to talk. I use Barca alot but I pass so well with them and walk the ball in the net but Real I just cannot beat. I can beat anyone else except Real. Fuckin' ronaldo just does one two's and sprints and scores. His speed and strength is just insane.

And Kaka who has seen the bench more than an old man at a park seems to always be 85.

Working On: ---Latest Platinum: Mass Effect 3
keshs001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

I have beaten Real Madrid and lost to them with ArsenalFC. What I really like about this years FIFA is that there is no dominating. It really takes skill to play the game well.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

i havent played with anyone over 4 stars

QPR all the way!!

In previous games i find my very best teams to be Real Madrid and Chelsea, just because i love shooting from range and Ronaldo/Drogba have brilliant long shots.

# 32 - FIFA 14
Loftus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Manchester City are really good for me
JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Real is insane.
I tried it yesterday with a friend, he was using Barca and Chelsea. They're unbelievably fast and Ronaldo is so sick even a newbie like me can pull off tricks and crazy dribblings.

Speed is the thing that impressed me the most: I usually play as Napoli and in real life Lavezzi and Maggio are FAST, but in game it feels like even the slowest Real Madrid player is much faster than they are.. I know I may be wrong, I didn't bother to check the stats, but that's how it feels.
AndrosX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

Smile

The best team is Manchester United as they have speedy wingers (young, Nani, Valencia)
An amazingly strong defence (Vidic, Ferdinand and, Evra)
And Rooney and speed freak Chicharito up front
absolutely amazing team this year
Although Dea Gea is a let down in goal, he just misses middle of the goal shots, which as he has shown recently, he is a far better keeper than many accused him of at first. He should be about 84.

But you still need to get past that awesome defence first!