Rate the trophy difficulty...  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.73

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Terminator
Updated Platinum status.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why i voted.. i already have 30% of the trophies, it doesnt look hard at all i just think the one that you have to win a cup in head to head its gonna be kinda hard to get without boosting, open 100 packs shouldnt take that long i opened 5 already..

ROFL. 30% is not a reason to vote. 100 packs isn't hard.

The getting 85,000,000 value for your Fifa Ultimate Team is. Voting should take into account all trophies on the list. Not just the simple easy ones you most likely have.

Edited by yewjhin

I dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game,now I have 71%,so I think that I can vote.

Gave it 5.

The game it is not difficult,just time consumming.

In two trophies you need a lot of luck,them are not hard Im writing about megged and UT player of the week.With time you will have more teams with players of the week,it doesnt matter if the player is not from the first week or second week,you will earn it.

100 games with one player in UT and 50 games with your VP:Time consumming.

Nothing you cant done with time.

Lol. You need at least 50 hours for platting it. So people voting now is pretty wrong..

You don't need to Platinum the game before you vote. If you have the majority of the trophies and have a good idea of what it takes to get the rest, then you can vote, in my opinion.

You don't need to Platinum the game before you vote. If you have the majority of the trophies and have a good idea of what it takes to get the rest, then you can vote, in my opinion.

The sooner they do away with all of these threads the better in my opinion.

They are not being used properly and never have been.

The sooner they do away with all of these threads the better in my opinion.

They are not being used properly and never have been.

Ah, they generally come out with an accurate enough rating anyway so I think they're grand.

herp derp i've scored 20 goals and nutmegged someone can i vote? Why do people feel the need to vote so early? Say you get everything but FUT player of the week, then that trophy alone takes 600 packs for you to get it. Is it still a 2 or a 3?

Patience is a virtue.

Then again, does getting so many packs for Player of the week classify as "difficult"? It's more grinding as no matter how skilled you are you can't get this trophy with brilliance. It's purely luck and grinding. If you are more skilled the grinding is less as you'll get more coins easier but someone might have got it on their 1st pack for all we know.

Then again, does getting so many packs for Player of the week classify as "difficult"? It's more grinding as no matter how skilled you are you can't get this trophy with brilliance. It's purely luck and grinding. If you are more skilled the grinding is less as you'll get more coins easier but someone might have got it on their 1st pack for all we know.

Agreed, but i'm just saying how someones opinion of the platinum would change after they've rated. I just dont see the need to rate before people have it. Also i see time invested as worth of increasing rating but thats been discussed to death on these threads and everyone disagrees so thats just an opinion.

I definately think its the easiest fifa list so far, but i'm going to wait until i get the plat just in case theres a trophy that trips me up near the end.

I don't see how this one can be easier than 11...

IMO the win 10 trophies in ut for instance can be hard since you will have to win at leas 3 in world class and 2 in legendary difficult if you don't play online or boost...

I have the plat in 11 and didn't had to do any trophy harder than this...

Plus the 85mil club rating is kind of annoying too AND could be considered "hard" too because if you are a average player it will take way too long or even unattainable for some that can't understand the mechanics of ut...

Raise enough money to have a club of 85mil go beyond the grind, it actually takes "skill" in the ut to achieve it...

I agree that 11 was like 4 but this one is more of a 6 -7 AND will take a way BIGGER grind than 11 that only had the 500 pro plays, hell this one even have a god damm lucky based trophy that need you to win at least 2 to 3 tournaments to have 1 CHANCE :mad:

Edited by panserod

I don't see how this one can be easier than 11...

IMO the win 10 trophies in ut for instance can be hard since you will have to win at leas 3 in world class and 2 in legendary difficult if you don't play online or boost...

You can Win 1 cup 10 times even on amateur and You will get the trophy.

I gave it a 4 only because the head to head season win could be tricky specially if like me you are not that good at it online and you can't boost that one as is random people

the other trophies are a lot simpler than what previous versions are i even managed to get bicycle trophy and previously found that a bit difficult as am not a brilliant player at fifa just enjoy it a lot

for all of you trying to get megged i would say don't try to get it just play i think it will eventually come i got it without trying

At the moment it's a 10 for the simple fact the ultimate team doesn't work as it kicks me out after each match and awards me a loss. So until it's fixed, no platinum for me. Every 'effin year FIFA is glitchy and buggy as hell.

ha, me too! only a handful of the trophies are even available to me at the moment :(:rolleyes: