Open UT Tournament

Raichu

Hi, I know there is UT tournaments already on the site with a prize for the winner however I thought i'd create a tournament where there isn't a prize or buy in, just a tournament for people who enjoy using their ultimate team.

It is a league format with 2 games against everyone, NO restrictions but as theres no coin prize don't take it too seriously.

Participants:

1. firepheonix (mikmakmok)

2. kets12

3. NintendoDSplayer

4. fatm1ke3

5. emme911

6. T1MB3RWOLV35

8. requesttb

9. thedon555

10. tomstlh

11. ally_1704

12. Shaun-Bhoy-95

Edited by Raichu

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unplayed Fixtures:

kets12 3 - 4 thedon555

fatm1ke3 - calllipo

thedon555 1 - 1 mikmakmok

requesttb 7 - 2 fatm1ke3

Fixtures to be completed by Sunday 11th March:

mikmakmok 2 - 1 requesttb

kets12 - calllipo

NintendoDSplayer 3 - 2 Shaun-Bhoy-95

fatm1ke3 - ally_1704

emme911 7 - 2 tomstlh

T1MB3RWOLV35 2 - 2 thedon555

calllipo - mikmakmok

requesttb - kets12

ally_1704 - NintendoDSplayer

Shaun-Bhoy-95 4 - 6 fatm1ke3

thedon555 - emme911

tomstlh 5 - 5 T1MB3RWOLV35

League table:...............P......F.....A......GD......Pts

NintendoDSplayer.........4.....25.....0.....+25.....12

ally_1704.....................4......11....13.....-2......7

emme911....................4.....14.....6......+8......6

kets12........................3......10.....8.....+2......6

calllipo.........................3......5......6......-1.......6

mikmakmok..................3......8......6......+2......5

T1MB3RWOLV35 ........4....13....10.....+3.......4

tomstlh........................4.....10....11....-1........4

Shaun-Bhoy-95............4......9.....11....-2........4

fatm1ke3.....................2......5......5......0.........3

thedon555..................2......0.....16....-16.......0

requesttb.....................3......0.....18....-18.......0

Top Scorers:

Henry (NintendoDSplayer) - 11

Benzema (NintendoDSplayer) - 6

Ibrahimovic (T1MB3RWOLV35) - 5

Good Luck to everyone.

Edited by Raichu

Good to see some interest, I haven't decided wether to make it 1 leg, 2 legs, 2 legs with a stipulation tht u can only use a player in 1 of the legs or maybe even a league, thoughts?

I think 2 legs is good, but i think u should only be able to play with a team that has 100 chemistry, to stop people just using the best players in their clubs. wat do u think?

I think 2 legs is good, but i think u should only be able to play with a team that has 100 chemistry, to stop people just using the best players in their clubs. wat do u think?

that wouldn't be fair since someone should be able to choose who they play and if they have the best players in the world, then they probably earned them anyways :). And not having 100 chemistry is a disadvantage for them regardless.

Also, I'd like to participate, making a league out of this sounds better than having a tournament style format. No one did a league so far and would be fun to play against everyone and not just a few people.

Thank you for input, I think i'll keep this one as a 2 legged knockout tournament and if it goes well, i'm happy to run a league. To start with i'll say 16 teams but if this becomes popular ill consider making it 32 teams. :)

I struggled to get 16 players from this forum for my UT Tournament. Maybe go with 10, the trouble is not alot of players from here play UT for fun, there just in it for the trophies, so there's not many players out there with competitive teams. Just food for thought.

I struggled to get 16 players from this forum for my UT Tournament. Maybe go with 10, the trouble is not alot of players from here play UT for fun, there just in it for the trophies, so there's not many players out there with competitive teams. Just food for thought.

agreed, most people seem to be playing for the trophies. Also, a lot of people seem to forget to play matches or w/e or just don't play them, creates too much delay.

Ive already lost :(

Jesus Christ.. You knew there will be someone who will have a good team, right? UT is a very tricky thing, if someone has a good team it doesn't mean they are good at playing with it. You don't imagine how many times I won against teams that had like IF Naldo, IF Marcelo, IF Neymar and many more and players like Aguerro, Van Persie, Ibrahimovic on bench and I had players like Luis Fabiano, Rafael Sobis and Lucas Leiva. Talking about fatm1k3, he has a really good team, but Fernando Llorente is pure shit, I tryied him myself once and he is really poor, the only situations he is dangerous in are corners or crosses where he can play with head. His defensive line is not impressive too - Kolarov is shit no arguments are needed, Martinez is slow, Vertonghen is not such a great defender, he is just really fast and Iraola is like a regular Sergio Ramos, which is good, but nothing special. Also, 4 of his players has 6 chem and it's very important because they are like 1/3 less effective than with 9 chem. Just don't give up and be possitive. :)

Edited by cAlllipo

Jesus Christ.. You knew there will be someone who will have a good team, right? UT is a very tricky thing, if someone has a good team it doesn't mean they are good at playing with it. You don't imagine how many times I won against teams that had like IF Naldo, IF Marcelo, IF Neymar and many more and players like Aguerro, Van Persie, Ibrahimovic on bench and I had players like Luis Fabiano, Rafael Sobis and Lucas Leiva. Talking about fatm1k3, he has a really good team, but Fernando Llorente is pure shit, I tryied him myself once and he is really poor, the only situations he is dangerous in are corners or crosses where he can play with head. His defensive line is not impressive too - Kolarov is shit no arguments are needed, Martinez is slow, Vertonghen is not such a great defender, he is just really fast and Iraola is like a regular Sergio Ramos, which is good, but nothing special. Also, 4 of his players has 6 chem and it's very important because they are like 1/3 less effective than with 9 chem. Just don't give up and be possitive. :)

Lol, cheers for that, i will give it my best shot, maybe i can pull something out of the bag :p