Scam alert!!!!!

Wildnate

i went on the Boosting thread asking about £85million value boosting FUT. i was approached By a Psn Id: FifaGifts

They Claim they can inject players to your squad so you can attain all the 85+ Trophies they give u a 84,999,990 Value. so u buy a cheap player and PING!!

Has This Been experienced By anybody here, if so is it Legit or will they just rob You Blind of coins and players???:think:

Please message me Private on psn wildnate or post here, whatever your preference.

i went on the Boosting thread asking about £85million value boosting FUT. i was approached By a Psn Id: FifaGifts

They Claim they can inject players to your squad so you can attain all the 85+ Trophies they give u a 84,999,990 Value. so u buy a cheap player and PING!!

Has This Been experienced By anybody here, if so is it Legit or will they just rob You Blind of coins and players???:think:

Please message me Private on psn wildnate or post here, whatever your preference.

Wouldn't risk it mate :)

Obviously a fake, as usual don't ever send any personal information over PSN especially to these kind of messages as they're just after your info, send a Grief Report on the message (on the XMB press triangle on the message and choose Grief Report) and it might be worth reporting it to EA (not sure how, or if they bother to take action though).

I'll lock this as you've got your answer now ;).