XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-15-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
danb

Gold Trophy How Great Is That Trophy

In my opinion this has to be the must luckiest trophy you are going to get what was EA thinking when they decided to put this kind of achievement in fifa. What EA should of done is allow us to buy a team of the week player from auctions depending on how many coins we have rather than keep buying gold and premium packs and hoping there is a team of the week player in it. So for those of you trying to platinum fifa 12 you may get this trophy last depending on how lucky you are with the packs all I can say is good luck to you all and keep trying if your looking for quickest way to get coins much faster play tournaments and win them. This trophy is stopping me from getting a platinum so I'm hoping my fortunes change soon its like trying to get the right matching number in the lottery

Last edited by danb; 10-15-2011 at 11:04 PM.
danb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
PurpleHaze234

il tell you what they were thinking in one word, MONEY, its a fucking disgrace of a trophy, one that has no right to be called a trophy and no right to exist as one, i got my 85 squad and 85 million club value trophy over the last 2 days and quick sold/sold every thing and used all the money on premium golds packs and didnt even get a good player never mind TOTW player, i must have opened something approaching 200 premium gold packs so far and got fuck all of any note in any of them, im absolutely disgusted in EA ONCE AGAIN, they have reached new lows with this one though, i will NEVER buy an EA product again after this, something i said i would do a long time ago and should have done but this is the last straw, just when you think their incompetence could not reach a greater hight they go and release a new game... A PLAGUE ON ALL THEIR HOUSES!!!!
PurpleHaze234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
danb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHaze234 View Post
il tell you what they were thinking in one word, MONEY, its a fucking disgrace of a trophy, one that has no right to be called a trophy and no right to exist as one, i got my 85 squad and 85 million club value trophy over the last 2 days and quick sold/sold every thing and used all the money on premium golds packs and didnt even get a good player never mind TOTW player, i must have opened something approaching 200 premium gold packs so far and got fuck all of any note in any of them, im absolutely disgusted in EA ONCE AGAIN, they have reached new lows with this one though, i will NEVER buy an EA product again after this, something i said i would do a long time ago and should have done but this is the last straw, just when you think their incompetence could not reach a greater hight they go and release a new game... A PLAGUE ON ALL THEIR HOUSES!!!!
I know how you feel you could spend like 1000 psn cards and not get a TOTW player in a pack this trophy hasn't been properly thought through by EA the most stupidest trophy i've ever come across
danb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
KAZUYAH997

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
You'll never buy EA's game because You can't get one trophy???

KAZUYAH997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
PurpleHaze234

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAZUYAH997 View Post
You'll never buy EA's game because You can't get one trophy???
read my post again, ALL of it, instead of picking up on just the few words you wanted to see... maybe its the MASSIVE bad form with previous trophies and buggy arse games that iv had to needlessly struggle with, the fact this may affect my near perfect trophy list, their shameless money grabbing tactics, the fact they dont give a fuck about their customers, the fact i said id been planning this for years and this is JUST the final straw as once again im being forced to play something i dont want to play, iv needlessly lost EVERYTHING on my UT trying to get this trophy and technically have endless hours left of play time to continue trying to get it when some who dont give a fuck about trophies OR UT have got it in their 1st pack, this trophy is just one of many kicks in the face from EA to its loyal customers, well no more iv had enough, IS THAT OK WITH YOU BOSS???... im sick of tools like you on here with their off topic, unnecessary and unhelpful comments designed to do nothing but jump all over someone elses comment and provoke... like i said to a similar idiot, GTFO and stay on topic

Last edited by PurpleHaze234; 10-16-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
C4RD

I was lucky with this 1 i got an inform player with my first 4 FREE packs so got it on day 1 somehow i got bale in the same pack.
C4RD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:23 AM   #7
staytrue1985

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Then that must make you the luckiest SOB ever c4rd, wish I got a pack like that! I do have the TOTW trophy though, I got it the first week after about 12 packs.

Staytrue1985's football videos
staytrue1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #8
jay6199

Quote:
read my post again, ALL of it, instead of picking up on just the few words you wanted to see... maybe its the MASSIVE bad form with previous trophies and buggy arse games that iv had to needlessly struggle with, the fact this may affect my near perfect trophy list, their shameless money grabbing tactics, the fact they dont give a fuck about their customers, the fact i said id been planning this for years and this is JUST the final straw as once again im being forced to play something i dont want to play, iv needlessly lost EVERYTHING on my UT trying to get this trophy and technically have endless hours left of play time to continue trying to get it when some who dont give a fuck about trophies OR UT have got it in their 1st pack, this trophy is just one of many kicks in the face from EA to its loyal customers, well no more iv had enough, IS THAT OK WITH YOU BOSS???... im sick of tools like you on here with their off topic, unnecessary and unhelpful comments designed to do nothing but jump all over someone elses comment and provoke... like i said to a similar idiot, GTFO and stay on topic
Well said
Old 10-17-2011, 12:57 AM   #9
SAS_Smithy_1986
Banned

PurpleHaze234 i feel your pain and to the people out there bashing people for saying stuff like he did then you got to understand the frustrations and what EA are doing to people instead of saying silly daft things!

frustration at this stupid trophy in this years FIFA 12 Ultimate team its getting beyond the pissing joke now and im seriously nearly ready to say fuck it 1st game to remain unplatted ive had enough of these ball bags at EA for making a trophy near impossible to achieve!

How Great is that?

Find a team of the week player in an Ultimate Team pack

now then ive pumped into this years title 45 to get a head start and hopefully get the card im after to get this shitty trophy well ive had no luck from me pumping in real money into the game so i thought well i was going for the 85 million club value it will come in time well guess what i got that trophy sold all my stuff and tryed again for it with 200k odd nope what a waste why you ask?

well you see i got RONALDO & TOTW player in the same pack was like omg finally trophy time Disconnected from the EA servers and when i logged back into ultimate team my pack i had opened vanished and to add insult to injury my trophy never popped at this point im raging what a pisstake!

Ring EA they say they understand my frustrations and that a good few ppl have been ringing up complaining and that i will hear a response in 10 days to hopefuly get my trophy to pop as they can see everything packs opened the lot PS: 40 mins on hold to get through to them thats how busy they are with calls!

if i wasnt in disbelief enough with that i opened up a pack got lucky got Ribery and Lucio sold them both came away with another 152k sweet hopefully now luck will change nope not a single decent player to even make up for wasting all those coins so now im left with fuckall again so in total ive spent

45 in real money
and about 800,000 coins in this mode with no bloody TEAM OF THE WEEK PLAYER

WTF

I feel disgusted with EA for adding such a dumb trophy and shafting me and many other gamers over out there i feel like giving up this is a losing battle for me seriously what a pisstake 1% chance or less im hearing to even get an INFORM PLAYER this needs addressing non trophy hunters getting it on there 1st pack or within there first 10 yet ive opened about 200 gold premiums and nothing.

on a side note tryed the bronze pack thing opened 20 normal and 5 premium no luck and opened 5 silver premium same no luck

Last edited by SAS_Smithy_1986; 10-17-2011 at 01:02 AM.
SAS_Smithy_1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:37 AM   #10
PurpleHaze234

im not far off your exact situation smithy minus the ronaldo & TOTW alonso situation, its a fucking joke, UT is supposed to be all about trading and competing for the ULTIMATE TEAM not throwing in a trophy which is FORCING people to spend EVERY coin they make on premium gold packs, its LITERALLY RUINED the point of UT all so these money grabbing bastards can make a few extra million and its also forcing people to play UT & ALOT of it, considering the 50 hours trophy doesnt count UT games just makes it worse... I could have had my Ultimate Team by now, iv managed to pick up the Liverpool squad but what is Liverpool without Gerrard AND would have hundreds of thousands of coins to spare for an England team (to compete with the pace pussy's) if it wasnt for this damn trophy