HAPPY HOUR STARTED?? let us know here.

Mohannad88

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all, Which other thread? there is only one other thread that discusses happy hour, this one is purely to inform people when happy hour comes up

2nd thing, if you don't like the title of a thread, you can simply avoid clicking on it instead of being a smartass about it.

1st of all, Which other thread? there is only one other thread that discusses happy hour, this one is purely to inform people when happy hour comes up

2nd thing, if you don't like the title of a thread, you can simply avoid clicking on it instead of being a smartass about it.

Well said. Good man !

Well said. Good man !

Thanks

I hate it when trolls reply to threads by "stop flooding the forum" or "don't open duplicate threads" it's as if your robbing them of something or taking their money when they click on it.

anyway, let's stick to the point,

Inform us of HAPPY HOUR here when you know it's on :D

well said.

Happy hour is a random 1 hour in Ultimate Team, it doubles your chances in getting an IF player for that stupid trophy...

It comes up randomly, then pops up again 4 or 5 hours after the 1st time, so its actually twice a week 4 or 5 hours apart.

This is when you should buy gold packs if your aiming to get an In Form player from Team of The Week for the trophy.

Happy hour is a random 1 hour in Ultimate Team, it doubles your chances in getting an IF player for that stupid trophy...

It comes up randomly, then pops up again 4 or 5 hours after the 1st time, so its actually twice a week 4 or 5 hours apart.

This is when you should buy gold packs if your aiming to get an In Form player from Team of The Week for the trophy.

it is also supposed to generally increase the quality of players you receive, and i must say i did get better players from packs during happy hour than i do normally.

i pulled torres, nani, young, clichy, D.luiz and quite a few other 80+

but torres cant do this \/ :D

Edited by Kadir50

it is also supposed to generally increase the quality of players you receive, and i must say i did get better players from packs during happy hour than i do normally.

Nice I'm gona buy some more using coin and real money during happy hour hopefully, however once I hit 85mil value trophy, if the TOTW player hasnt pop I will stop looking for it... I'm at around 45 mil value right now

nice!!

tbh, i think torres would even struggle to do this \/ :p

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/101/n2o141341740415wa.gif

Whoa whoa whoa I apologies if you got insulted. there was already a thread called 'happy hour NOW!' so I assume that thread would be the one regarding Happy Hour

+

The Happy Hour Pack called: Jumbo Pack and it cost 10,000 coins and contains 24 Cards, which 3 of them are rare

Still nothing for now, will write if saw it on

Thanks for the info guys, i didn't know that

nice!!

tbh, i think torres would even struggle to do this \/ :p

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/101/n2o141341740415wa.gif

I bought 4 Jumbo packs, all containing mass garbage ( contracts, tactics,....) and not a single player over 80.

I opened around 60 gold and premium packs Highest player I drew is Khedira 81

So I can't see a bigger win ratio in the jumbo packs

I'm so jealous when people announce their Torres-like draws :D :D

Just a heads up (thought i would post here rather than starting a new thread) this TOTW includes a bronze player, i believe the first one so far in this years game. Therefore its possible to get an IF player with a regular bronze pack, technically.

Mcguiness from Bray Wanderers, incase anyone is wondering, went from a 52 > 60.

Still can't play UT, but i check the TOTW thread quite often and it's interesting to finally see a bronze for this year. :)