Around the world!

DannyR91

I have played through this trophy twice and i still havent got it :( Ive been playing 1 player Exhibition matches on Amatuer and have done all leagues. Can anyone help me out with what i could do to get it please :)

i seriously think u need 2 do semi-pro.

btw, did uuse a checklist? how much min. halfs did u do?

Yeah i used a checklist, and i did 4 mins a half. Should i try it on Semi-pro and longer halfs?

4 minute halfs is fine, but you must (idk if thats 100% correct) play on Semi-Pro, even though the trophy description does not state if a specific difficulty must be used. Stupid EA :mad: :mad: :mad:

4 minute halfs is fine, but you must (idk if thats 100% correct) play on Semi-Pro, even though the trophy description does not state if a specific difficulty must be used. Stupid EA :mad: :mad: :mad:

i just played on semi-pro in case. its not that hard to win. they barely get a shot on net. but im not the best fifa player, so i lost 2 games in shootout. :o

• 3 weeks later...

Have only 6 teams left to play with to get team from every league still only half way through all the stadiums i think this is a frustrating trophy as well they never make it easy on us... Trying to finish fifa soon so can have some time to look forward to fifa 12 psn crackaattack add me if need help with any trophies