Any way to see how long you've played?

Squeek111

You could do what I'm doing and have a stopwatch next to you. As soon as the referee blows his whistle before kick off, start it. At half time stop it and so on and so forth. An easy way to monitor you progress. :)

nice but i dont think that the times where the timer at the top left is not going up to 90min counts torwards the trophy eg goal kicks and free kicks the timer is froze. seems like nothing thinking about it but times that by hundreds of games

Won't this trophy just come naturally when going for 500 VP games and play 100 online ranked games?

Using a stop watch must be taking trophy hunting too far right?

lol

yes if you just get the 500 virtual pro matches alone you will reach it unless all you do is unranked 2 min halfs but yes more or less you will get it during the other 2 long trophies. i guess people just want to see how close they are to it?

To find out how long you have played all you have to do is do some simple maths.

First see how many games you played online and multiply that amount by 12,

then the offline games you played multiply by 8 (if you play 4 mins per half). Then add these two values together and divide by 60 to give a rough idea of how many hours you played.

To find out how long you have played all you have to do is do some simple maths.

First see how many games you played online and multiply that amount by 12,

then the offline games you played multiply by 8 (if you play 4 mins per half). Then add these two values together and divide by 60 to give a rough idea of how many hours you played.

The only problem with that is you can't see how many games you played (offline) either, or can you?

The only problem with that is you can't see how many games you played (offline) either, or can you?

You can you have to go on My FIFA 11 in menu, then settings and profile, then FIFA 11 profile, then manage profile. Here it will show you the total amount of games you have played, so if you just want offline matches just subtract the online ones.

You can you have to go on My FIFA 11 in menu, then settings and profile, then FIFA 11 profile, then manage profile. Here it will show you the total amount of games you have played, so if you just want offline matches just subtract the online ones.

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks!