Well Traveled Trophy Question [+REP For Answer]

V-_ELITE_-V

Hey guys, I have this weird problem with the trophy "Well Traveled" in which I have to win a match in every stadium. I did this and checked off each stadium as I played them. And yes, I won every single match in all of the stadiums, however, I didn't get the trophy.

I played in Exhibition and after like 3 matches, I went to My FIFA 10 and saved Personal Profile Settings 1 (if that's what it's called). Was I supposed to do something different?

Also, some matches, I played on Manager Mode, so do those matches also count towards each win in every stadium?

Please help me out, I am pretty confused, and pretty frustrated. =/

Thanks.

I know this trophy can be glitchy. I did the same thing as you by making a list and checking off each stadium as I won at it and when I thought I had completed it...no trophy. I gave up hope on it and then a few weeks later it just popped up while playing in my Manager Mode. Not sure if I just skipped one or it really is glitchy.

Anyways...the only thing I can think of is did you download the Bernabeu? I'm not sure if that stadium is required to get the trophy. Also, what difficulty are you playing on? Not sure if that matters...

It is not required - it was found out in this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fifa-10/63348-unobtainable-platinum.html

Anyway, this trophy is notoriously glitchy. I had to go half way through my list again before it unlocked for me - hope this helps ;)

Ok I am glad I am not the only one with this problem and I played on Amateur and I also did the DLC map just to make sure.