XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > FIFA 10

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 02:07 AM   #521 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geir585858 View Post
I think that the reason you are not getting points is simply 'cause you aren't playin', the trophy is glitched anyway, so you shall just countinue the same way and it will pop
Thanks for the quick response....I actually played a proper game against my bro n still didn't get any points...I'll keep going and hopefully it'll pop, but can I just state for the record that EA are a disgrace who pass the buck to Sony whenever there is a problem. I recently spent 3.99 on the Fifa 10 ultimate team only to find that I can't access the Fifa store and can't get any new packs. EA keep saying it's a problem with Sony n I would need to contact them to fix it, who in turn are saying it's EA's problem. God forbid EA can contact Sony to try and fix their own game!

Sorry to vent but this ton up trophy is starting to take it's toll!!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #522 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Finally got the (p) for this thanks for the help everyone.

Batman: Arkham Asylum | Batman: Arkham City | Burnout Paradise | Call Of Duty: Black Ops | Call Of Duty: World At War | Dead Nation | FIFA 10 | Guitar Hero 5 |Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock | inFamous | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Rayman Origins | Toy Story 3 | X-Men Origins: Wolverine | WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 | WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 | WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania

Old 08-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #523 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Guide Closed

Reason: Guide updates needed. But author unavailable.

The Savenger Gallery | PS3T League | My Guides | BBCode 101 | Trophy Source Images
YGC | PSN Profiles | MY TIMEZONE = GMT | Working On - Watchdogs | Borderlands 2 | Assassins Creed : BF
Closed Thread