Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

diff_plat_7.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.14

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a 7. It is very time consuming and quite a lot of the trophies could prove to be very difficult if you are either new to the game or just not very good at it. Also, if you don't use some of the 'cheats' available for Manager Mode then trophies such as Phoenix From The Ashes will be difficult + time consuming.

Online is also difficult especially without boosting and it seems that right now quite a lot of the trophies are glitching on people.

I won't rate it at the moment but I don't think its hard ... the problem with the trophies in this game is that some of them ARE REALLY REALLY BORING TO GET, for example:

1- Win in every stadium

2- Play a match with a team from every league

3- Buy 50 players in your Manager Mode career

4- Play 500 games with your Virtual Pro

I don't mind if a trophy was a wee bit time consuming but not something BORING, for example, I don't mind trophies like win 100 games online coz its fun to do it or playing for 50 hours coz it nothing to play for 50 hours for a football game

• 2 weeks later...

i voted 7. theoretically it's easy, BUT:

- the whole game is a big piece of glitch-shit

- stupid kiddies are leaving game when losing, making 5 wins in a row nearly impossible, and 100 wins online very hard

- a no-fun-at-all trophy that costs you about 83 hours (for just THIS -ONE- trophy). mind-numbing playing 500 games in singleplayer (LOL), awesome

- unlogical and very frustrating glitch-looking situations like for example:

--> scoring 30 goals in lounge mode and getting over 2500 points for it (with only 4 badges), but scoring 33 goals on the next try you get around 2300 points (with 5 badges).

--> having an overall 99-points team (all 11 players) with nearly full stamina, that kicks the enemy's ass during the whole season (by simming the matches), but losing on a cup-final against some lowbob team making your trophy attempt worthless.

--> winning nearly every match since 2 seasons, having 100% board confidence, and THEN at the very end of season number 2 get kicked out by the management, because of losing one cup-final and one season-game (both simming). noticing that you saved right just before this match and can't do anything about it anymore. again played 2 seasons for NOTHING

and much more. the last 3 things just happened in only one day, with the other ones i already coped with

i love this game lol

Edited by p3-eR-nuLL

I gave it a 10 !

Why ?

1.Very very very very time consuming....over 80 hrs spending to get platinum and the trophy Time for a testimonial is just EA making fun of us.

2. Some trophies are either glitched or bugged.

3. And if you dont use some kind of cheats (created players overall 99, and few others), to get some trophies, its rather difficult to gain it proper way.

Im at 88% so far, and ve'been playing every day for a more than a month now.

Its not hard at all, but time you need to get it platted just makes it 10 for me.

The most of votes, people dont get the Platinum. Why you vote if you dont get the Platinum?looool. I only vote on a game when i get the Platinum.:p:p

I know, I don't understand this as well. I NEVER vote unless I got the platinum. If you haven't got the platinum you never now how hard it is. Suddenly one trophy is impossible and you should have given it a 9 instead of a 7...

I'm at 76% know what I have to do to get the Plat, but since I haven't got it I will not vote yet, in case the last trophies differ from what I think they'll be like...

Funny that no one on this site has the Platinum yet after almost 2 months after release and yet so many voted 1...

• 3 weeks later...