Rate the Trophy Difficulty  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Trophy Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/10 if you're following a walkthrough. There's only some platforming that you might have slight trouble with in your first playthrough, then any hard stuff can been cheated in NG+.

If you weren't following a guide I honestly don't know what the difficulty would be, because some of the puzzles would be extremely time consuming and some involve reading letters that were made up for the game.

I went with a three as I chose to do the puzzles with hints, rather than outright following a walk through with all the answers. I would go with a 7 or 8 without hints as some of the code puzzles are crazy without a bit of information. A walk through with all the answers would be a 1 or 2, but figuring out the puzzles on your own is kind of the point and what makes it fun. Great game!

Gave it a 2. Super easy with a guide or hints. Without one this is easily a 10!

It took the entire gaming community weeks to decypher the cryptic riddles in this game in an internet group effort (which is the meta-game that made Fez into the phenomenon it is). So no WAY this is a 6-8 if you play this without hints or a guide and on your own.

[unless they changed the game from the 360 version, which I played. Which I doubt]

Edited by subwave

Rated a 1 with a guide. The entire game is a giant scavenger hunt with no enemies. I can't fathom how difficult this game would be without a guide. Finding the majority of cubes isn't difficult by any means, but if you're looking to take this game on without the guide then buckle up for some codebreaking shenanigans. I'm talking Rosetta Stone to inputs bullshit. You don't even get to see the stone until near the end of New Game+ so prepare to backtrack throughout the entire game. There's also a separate cypher for numbers and a bunch of "treasure maps" that make no sense out of context. Oh, and there's a fake alphabet to decipher that's required to read signs. Have fun!

Edited by L3land

I went with a 2 but it would probably be a solid 8 or 9 without a guide, some of the stuff is just cryptic as can be (I believe it even requires a QR code scanner at some point?). The only aspect of the game which I found hard was learning how the map worked. It's so confusing for the first few hours that I really had no clue where I was going. Once you get past that little annoyance the game is straightforward and wonderful.

• 3 months later...

2 when following the guide, even with it a few of the puzzles are unclear, just have to mimic the vdeo though. Game would be near impossible to 100% alone! how on earth are you supposed to know the input codes needed for many of the cubes?really cool game though but wish it had a bit more linearity so I could enjoy it without a video walkthrough.

Fez trophy difficulty (with guides) 1

Fez trophy difficulty (without guides) 10

Please. Please. Stop. Making. Trophies. That. Are. Time. Oriented. Around. The Playstations. Internal. Clock. Please.

FEZ. It's an easy, fun, retro styled, playstation 3 game with a simple enough trophy set, so to speak.. (if you use a guide, of course) If you don't, then get ready to devote some serious time into playing this puzzle platformer. Or not, I don't know. The game itself isn't that long, so..

What?..

2/10 well with a guide definitely makes the walk through easier .But without a guide may be 9/10...The game is fantastic , at first I think Fez may be boring base on its graphic but after beating the game for the first time I am glad that I have played the game . But the music in the game is kinda creepy and weird ... And the room with a rotating black cube , what is its code ?