time trials easy.

Yeah, man, I can confirm that too!

treid all the time trials and it was a piece of cake!

Infineon, for example, I've got TWO penalties and still got 2:00:96 ( the default lap record is 2:04:00)

Too easy, guys, now I'd say the difficult is about 2/10, and I'm not kidding.

Yeah, man, I can confirm that too!

treid all the time trials and it was a piece of cake!

Infineon, for example, I've got TWO penalties and still got 2:00:96 ( the default lap record is 2:04:00)

Too easy, guys, now I'd say the difficult is about 2/10, and I'm not kidding.

lmao bro i had it down for 8 out 10, now like u 2 or 3 out ten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow, i didn't realize times change when i change cars (stupid me). I was watching the times in the trophy guide and there was no way i was near those times. Just found out that times change due to patedecarne's post in this thread. i just wasted 30 min trying infineon with other cars

I did the same thing - I almost came on here and called everyone liars for making me use the 330 P4. I'm glad I didn't! :D That car makes very light work of the time trials.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks a lot man, i was struggling to beat INFINEON in the car recommended in the guide must of tried 30 plus laps & was at best 3 seconds over. First attempt in the 330 P4 and even though i messed up a few corners i still finished 11 seconds over the record time.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Is it still easy with the 330p4 for the US digital version? There's a flash sale this weekend and it's under $1!!!

I'll prolly get it anyway but I'd still like to know.

Yup, bought it for 1 dollar during the flash sale and just did the trials in a 330 P4 w/ beginner-assist settings. The times listed for a 330 differ from the ones in the trophy guide though but the times are more than generous and you should beat them all effortlessly.

Is it still easy with the 330p4 for the US digital version? There's a flash sale this weekend and it's under $1!!!

I'll prolly get it anyway but I'd still like to know.

I too bought it in the flash sale. You can finish all the time trials first try with around 20 seconds margin. This game is just a long grind up till now.