Rate the platinum difficulty.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Platinum Difficulty Rating: 3.53

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4/10

this is probably the worst racing game ive ever played, the A.I are very cheating.. the first few cars are fast as hell and the rest are completly opposite... therefore is really hard to catch it to the top. the game are so boring and repetitive!!! its also very time consuming, because it will took about 10min to complete one race.

this game took me 25hours to plat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted a 3. And thats only because of the hotshot trophy (which -could- have been a 4, but since it was the first race and it did not take -that- long it gets the 1 point deduction).

The rest of the game is a 2 or 3.

If you struggle with the game you can put it to easy and still get the platinum (and that is what we are rating the difficulty on...).

Did the time trials with the 330 P4 and had no problems with any of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted 3. The only difficulty is maintaining your interest in this game long enough. Time Trials were very easy with 330p4 and expert and legend difficulties in arcade mode were a joke was in first with at least 3 and usually 5 minutes to spare. Very easy, but also very time consuming.

My vote will be 4, only because of arcade mode, else it would have been 2. I still have some Trofeo races and misc trophies left but I have completed arcade, career, time trials and tutorial and feel comfortable that I'll beat rest of the trofeo races too.

Q: What car you used at arcade mode? I tried 360 GT, 512 S, 330 P4 and some other, but couldn't constantly win races. Finally, I used FXX, there were some tight races but managed to beat all of them (read: avoid kamikazes and own mistakes, and take advantage of some moving bumpers at tight curves by going in rather than wide....).