WARNING! This game is Ferrari Challenge!

Ok so ive downloaded Ferrari Race Experience and guess what? It's Ferrari Challenge albeit slightly tweaked in places. Even the trophies are duplicates of Ferrari Challenge. I would have thought they'd have come up with some NEW ideas instead of the same old s**t. I'm VERY disappointed in this, it's a con! The only thing that kind of saves it is the price, although you could probably pick up a copy of Ferrari Challenge on disc for less! Take heed of my warning and think twice before downloading this.... :think:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a stackable platinum. Two separate trophy sets. The other posters are just stating that it is very similar to Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli.

yeah i thought at first the trophy lists were slightly different but they are the same after all

Okay, the games are almost the same. First of, speaking technically. These are two different games that looks almost the same. The trophylists are very similar, but not exactly the same. For example, The Race Experience does not have a reach 100% game completion trophy.

So it's not stackable. Two different games, two different trophylists. Similar doesn't mean that they are stackable. Stackable is when the same game has more trophylists depending on region. Clearly not the case here.

I was gonna get this aswell but if it's practically the same game then I'll give it a miss and hopefully it's unpopular enough to be given away on PSN+

It isn't given away on PSN+. They would never give away a new game. PSN+ can download the trial of it and play the full version for 1 hour. Then they have to buy it if they want to keep trophies and continue to play.

Platinum will be not as easy as most of the ppl would think ...

Arcade and career are still easy, same goes for car trophies and most of the others, no prob at all.

But time trials are way, way tougher than they were back in FC.

They've changed the times to calculated ones, like the qualifying times, and they are adapted on each car.

Times you'd usually never need to win all races, even on legendary, and no AI was ever driving that fast in this game.

Will be very hard, at least for pad-users.

And both games are listed in the trophy collection with Ferrari Challenge.

Not stackable of course.

Platinum will be not as easy as most of the ppl would think ...

Arcade and career are still easy, same goes for car trophies and most of the others, no prob at all.

But time trials are way, way tougher than they were back in FC.

They've changed the times to calculated ones, like the qualifying times, and they are adapted on each car.

Times you'd usually never need to win all races, even on legendary, and no AI was ever driving that fast in this game.

Will be very hard, at least for pad-users.

And both games are listed in the trophy collection with Ferrari Challenge.

Not stackable of course.

Nice that there will be a challenge. Time Trial was pointless in the first game.

The game is called "Ferrari: The Race Experience" in my Trophy Collection.

Okay, the games are almost the same. First of, speaking technically. These are two different games that looks almost the same. The trophylists are very similar, but not exactly the same. For example, The Race Experience does not have a reach 100% game completion trophy.

So it's not stackable. Two different games, two different trophylists. Similar doesn't mean that they are stackable. Stackable is when the same game has more trophylists depending on region. Clearly not the case here.

I'm still considering this a stackable version. Reason being Its 98% identical and when your unlocking that platinum trophy its gonna be the same crappy image as Ferrari Challenge.

The German version of Wanted removed trophies. And they changed things in the game. So technically its a different game. Should we not consider it as as stackable version?

The German version of Wanted removed trophies. And they changed things in the game. So technically its a different game. Should we not consider it as as stackable version?

I'd still consider that stackable since the changes where made because of the rules in Germany. I assume that was just as easy to plat in Germany as in other contries.

Ferrari Race Experience is a different game. Slightly different trophy list, and from what I hear, time trials are actually different this time around, probably making this a much more challenging game than what Challenge is.

It is different in the details.

For example:

• You can't restart races anymore.

• Car setups are completely removed.

• Qualifying changed from time to 2 fixed laps.

• Career races changed from time to 5 fixed laps.

• Trophy races changed from time to 5 fixed laps.

• Racing series changed from IT, EU and US to RaceGT, StreetGT and Classics and can only be raced with appropriate cars.

• Time trials much more challenging.

• Card game trophy (100%) removed.

Ed.: Oh, just one thing.

I can only speak for myself, but I think there's a difference in "making something more challenging" and "taking out the whole fun of something just for the sake of lap times the AI would never be able to race".

;)

Edited by M1L3AG3