Quickest way to Platinum in under 10 hours and make it 1/10 difficulty.

Quick note as of now the only version of this game that can still use this guide is the Digital EU version confirmed to still work 9/8/13 (Any other version may not work).

Versions confirmed not to work:-

EU Retail

US Retail

US Digital

Before you start the following must all be done without the patch if you have already installed the patch you must download the game again (This has all been tested on the download version).

This video shows the R1 & Select trick working:-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCaqD5T018]PS3 Ferrari The Race Experience Platinum Trophy & How to Platinum in under 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]

Using the R1 & Select trick (which is tapping both R1 & Select at the 3, 2, 1 countdown at the start of a race) you can obtain all trophies in this game apart from the 75% tutorial (You can actually get this one by heading into the first corner and braking once around that corner then use R1+Select) which makes this game a 1/10 difficulty and under 10 hours to Platinum.

First buy a car and complete the Tutorial and get 75% overall on it this will knock out the following 3 trophies to make the tutorial easy as possible just turn all assists on and stay on the line and you should easily get over 75%, To make it even easier once you have gone round a corner or 2 you can start tapping R1 & Select together and this will finish the Tutorial but you shouldn't need to do this as it's very easy anyway, The few trophies below are what you will earn from doing this step.:-

New Wheels

Buy your first car.

The Graduate

Complete Tutorial mode for the first time.

Hot Shot

Achieve 75% accuracy or above in all categories in Tutorial mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second go through all 3 career modes GT Race Series, Road GT Series, Classics Series, Make sure on your first GT Race Series event that you do the qualifying to start on Pole for the Numero Uno trophy you can tap R1 & Select for this as well then you can skip all the other qualifying events and jump straight into the races, At the start of each race keep tapping R1 & Select this will make you automatically finish first you can actually do this at any time during a race and it will still work, Once you have done this for all 3 series you will have earned the following trophies:-

Numero Uno

Achieve a pole position in a GT Race Series.

Prancing Horse

Complete a GT Race Series.

First GT Race Series Win

Win your first race in a GT Race Series.

GT Race Series Star

Complete a GT Race Series with maximum points.

Double Whammy

Achieve 2 podium finishes in a Road GT Series.

Road GT Racer

Win a race at every Road GT Series circuit.

Road GT Series Star

Complete a Road GT Series with maximum points.

Classics Race Ace

Win a race at every Classics Series circuit.

Classics Series Star

Complete a Classics Series with maximum points.

First Across The Line

Place first at every circuit in the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next enter the Arcade mode and go through all 4 difficulties tapping R1 & Select at each event so you win them all this is quick and easy and will net you with the following trophies:-

The Veteran

Complete Expert difficulty in Arcade mode.

The Champ

Complete Legend difficulty in Arcade mode.

Arcade Gold

Achieve a gold trophy in every Arcade Mode Difficulty.

Now on to the Time Trials just work your way through each one using tapping R1 & Select again and this will beat the time on each track you can see which ones you have done by the time in the top right:-

Italian Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on all Italian circuits in Time Trial mode.

Euro Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on all European circuits in Time Trial mode.

North American Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on all North American circuits in Time Trial mode.

Time Trial Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on every circuit in Time Trial mode.

Lets now buy as many cars as you can and start working on all the Trophy events see below for the cars needed and as you will need more cash to buy them all scroll down to see how to earn the 2000 miles trophy as this will earn you quick cash as well, Once you have enough cash to buy all the cars and finish all the Trophy events you would earn the following trophies:-

Trofeo Rame

Achieve 1st place in the 348 Challenge Trophy Event.

Trofeo Ferro

Achieve 1st place in the 348 TB Trophy Event.

Trofeo Perla

Achieve 1st place in the F355 Challenge Trophy Event.

Trofeo Topaz

Achieve 1st place in the F355 Berlinetta Trophy Event.

Trofeo Carnelian

Achieve 1st place in the 360 Modena Trophy Event.

Trofeo Tourmaline

Achieve 1st place in the 360 GT Trophy Event.

Trofeo Mercurio

Achieve 1st place in the F430 GTC Trophy Event.

Trofeo Malachite

Achieve 1st place in the 550 Maranello Trophy Event.

Trofeo Acciaio

Achieve 1st place in the 575M Maranello Trophy Event.

Trofeo Bronzo

Achieve 1st place in the 575 GTC Trophy Event.

Trofeo Argento

Achieve 1st place in the F40 Trophy Event.

Trofeo Oro

Achieve 1st place in the F50 Trophy Event.

Trofeo Granato

Achieve 1st place in the F333 SP Trophy Event.

Trofeo Obsidian

Achieve 1st place in the FXX Trophy Event.

Trofeo Opale

Achieve 1st place in the 365 GTB4 Comp. Trophy Event.

Trofeo Platino

Achieve 1st place in the 512 M Trophy Event.

Trofeo Rubino

Achieve 1st place in the 512 S Trophy Event.

Trofeo Zaffiro

Achieve 1st place in the 250 LM Trophy Event.

Trofeo Smeraldo

Achieve 1st place in the 250 Testa Rossa Trophy Event.

Trofeo Diamante

Achieve 1st place in the 250 GTO Trophy Event.

The Collector

Buy every car available in the game.

How to quickly burn up the 2000 miles trophy & 100 wins while doing the below method this will also get you a ton of cash to buy all the cars you need for the Collector trophy:-

1. Load up a quick race at SPA and set it to 1 lap only.

2. When the race is starting or started start tapping R1 & Select together but you must do it before the start line or you will see that the lap has not been counted on the results screen.

3. The important part for this to save the 4.3 miles you have just done you must click Continue and then Exit you must Exit do not click retry as it will not register the miles you have just done.

4. Now you can just rinse and repeat the above 119 times for 500 miles at a time once you think you have done enough just load up the track again and start driving within 5 seconds of driving over the start line the challenge card will pop if it doesn't then you need to do some more miles.

Optional say you wanted to burn out 2000 miles straight away you would just do the above like 465 times then when you start driving all the cards and the trophy will pop.

After this step you will earn the last few trophies:-

100 Wins

Win 100 races

2000 On The Clock

Race a total of 2000 miles.

Congratulations

You have successfully unlocked every trophy in Ferrari The Race Experience.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

• 3 weeks later...
To me thats cheating you mite as well of hacked it god dam cheaters play the game legit your all cheating to get trophys guys like you piss me off.

Dude get a life i put this guide on here to help people out if they are struggling and it's no where near the same as hacking as that would take seconds this still requires 10 hours of someones time to get the Plat.

Dude get a life i put this guide on here to help people out if they are struggling and it's no where near the same as hacking as that would take seconds this still requires 10 hours of someones time to get the Plat.

IMO that is cheating your putting no effort in just pressing R1 select the game is not hard thats just lame you must suck really bad at gaming.

IMO that is cheating your putting no effort in just pressing R1 select the game is not hard thats just lame you must suck really bad at gaming.

I actually did 80% of the trophies on this game before i found out about this R1 & Select trick and then i created another account to find out what trophies were possible with this trick, People on this site sometimes want a quick easy plat so i made a guide for them not my fault if you don't like it you shouldn't of looked at it in the first place obviously you looked at it for that reason as well or you wouldn't of clicked on it in the first place.

• 2 months later...

I did The Ferrari Challenge legit... took me years of frustration until I found out adjusting the assist settings to 3/3/4 turned the stubborn cars into pussy cats...

... so I guess if I just glitch this "cloned Ferrari game", I won't be cheating right? :D Both games are exactly the same in my understanding...

I'll probably give System 3 my money just to show my support... but they have to just leave me alone on this LOL

... as for patching this up? Don't think they ever will. This is an old game! They'd rather accept the money BUT won't spend a penny to hire a game developer to patch it up... well if they did, then no £caching for them...

I'd probably do a mix... But since I enjoyed the first one, there's no saying that I won't do it legit...

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm using this methods too. I have well over 100 wins in "quick races" for the 2k miles trophy + all the other things I did before and I still didn't unlock the 100 wins trophy. Did I miss something? Did it glitch? I unlocked all the other trophies without problem (I haven't don the trophy events yet). Thanks for your help.

Edit: It finally unlocked during trophy events. Weird. Maybe 1 lap quick races don't count for this trophy.

Edited by FDC1