Hot Shot trophy - a suffering [help needed]

This Hot Shot trophy really destroys me, I decided to follow the Road Map in the Trophy Guide and finishing the Tutorial trophies first, but after 3 hours of trying I am slowly figuring out that this game is most likely not for me.

It so pains me to read the posts how this trophy is easy and that the guy who finished it in 2 hours is "sucking at racing games".

I think I am a good racer since I platinumed a few games from this genre already and made many people rage online, but my ego has dropped down massively now.

But these posts do actually make me rage the most:

just got hot shot but i didnt had 75 in al stats u can unlock it if u have more in other stats this where my end stats

use of brakes: 96.7 procent

throttle control 65,9 procent

race line accuracy: 79,5 procent

apex accuracy 75 procent

For some reason I don't think the throttle percentage counts towards this trophy. I just got 69% throttle accuracy and 75+ in everything else and I still got the trophy.
They seemed to patch this in the newest update and I am really not able to get this trophy now. My overall best season is:

Throttle Control 64,3%

Breaking Ability 100%

Apex Accuracy 90%

Line Accuracy 82,3%

Overall 84,2%

I really can't understand the game - what do to do raise the throttle? When there is a red line - I break, when there is a light red - I break slowly, when there is a yellow line - I don't press down the throttle, when there is a light green - I slowly add on the throttle, when there's green - I press down the throttle to the max.

And I am still so awfully bad after 3 hours of trying, my best Throttle control was 68% once and I don't even know how I managed that.

So if someone could help the noob with this awful trophy, I would really appreciate it, I did not find any tutorial on Youtube yet so I'll really need to help a step by step.

Since the beginning I was even more awful though, I listened to Tiff Needell all the time and screwed everything up after raging on him because he was never happy. Since I stopped listening to him, I improved and finally did not want to find, chase and kill him. However I still suck.

Thanks beforehand!

The desperate bump.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
do not bump

• 3 weeks later...
This Hot Shot trophy really destroys me, I decided to follow the Road Map in the Trophy Guide and finishing the Tutorial trophies first, but after 3 hours of trying I am slowly figuring out that this game is most likely not for me.

It so pains me to read the posts how this trophy is easy and that the guy who finished it in 2 hours is "sucking at racing games".

I think I am a good racer since I platinumed a few games from this genre already and made many people rage online, but my ego has dropped down massively now.

But these posts do actually make me rage the most:

They seemed to patch this in the newest update and I am really not able to get this trophy now. My overall best season is:

Throttle Control 64,3%

Breaking Ability 100%

Apex Accuracy 90%

Line Accuracy 82,3%

Overall 84,2%

I really can't understand the game - what do to do raise the throttle? When there is a red line - I break, when there is a light red - I break slowly, when there is a yellow line - I don't press down the throttle, when there is a light green - I slowly add on the throttle, when there's green - I press down the throttle to the max.

And I am still so awfully bad after 3 hours of trying, my best Throttle control was 68% once and I don't even know how I managed that.

So if someone could help the noob with this awful trophy, I would really appreciate it, I did not find any tutorial on Youtube yet so I'll really need to help a step by step.

Since the beginning I was even more awful though, I listened to Tiff Needell all the time and screwed everything up after raging on him because he was never happy. Since I stopped listening to him, I improved and finally did not want to find, chase and kill him. However I still suck.

Thanks beforehand!

The desperate bump.

Tip don't listen to Tiff Needell all i did was a few runs following the driving line and braking and accelerating when i felt i could not when he told me to if it comes to it mute your tv it may help.

I remember that I first started the game without the patch and on my very first try I only missed the Hot Shot Trophy by about 0,4 %.

Now, after the patch I tried a few times and never get the throttle control above 66 % (my statistics are pretty much the same as yours).

I'll finish every other trophy now and then I'll delete my game data.

Then I'll give it another try without the patch (it shouldn't be so difficult - also, I already platinumed Ferrari Challenge...).

• 2 weeks later...